• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

The Walls are Closing In on Donnie the Dipshit

anonymous

Today a grand jury decides whether to indict Donnie. And this is only the first of a series of charges the orange blob of blubber Is facing. He needs to start practicing his bending over skills again like he did for BFF Vlad !!

<

Today a grand jury decides whether to indict Donnie. And this is only the first of a series of charges the orange blob of blubber Is facing. He needs to start practicing his bending over skills again like he did for BFF Vlad !!
The creature referred to as "Sparky" has professed his love for Donnie in several posts on here. The creature even has a thread that begins with "I Love this man". I am sure "Sparky" would be thrilled to help with the above as well!

The creature referred to as "Sparky" has professed his love for Donnie in several posts on here. The creature even has a thread that begins with "I Love this man". I am sure "Sparky" would be thrilled to help with the above as well!
Wrong as always, Sparkles! And that sort of activity is your thing, not mine! :D;)