• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

The Tom M thread was finally pulled

<

ran into some Gilead mgr who said they actually liked him at Gilead. He said he was a great rep and they missed him!!!. Really? then take him back you a-hole! He think he's my mgr's boss and she thinks he's a putz.

Who is Tom M? And he left Gilead? Smuck

Exactly, was the Queens rep for gilead. They didn't think he could be anything other than queens rep & he wanted to be manager.
MS brought him here gave him big sign on bonus, made a big deal about taking him from Gilead and made him manager.
Fast fwd- he is our queens rep. Can't do anything else.
Watching him present is great, so bad you can't take your eyes off it. Pretty much hated by everyone except for his midget side kick & SP friend emil. He is perfect fit for our organization.

Exactly, was the Queens rep for gilead. They didn't think he could be anything other than queens rep & he wanted to be manager.
MS brought him here gave him big sign on bonus, made a big deal about taking him from Gilead and made him manager.
Watching him present is great, so bad you can't take your eyes off it. Pretty much hated by everyone except for his midget side kick & SP friend emil. He is perfect fit for our organization.

I thought he had a Marketing position.

He's that guy from NY that talked smack about the other vertex guy from CT. He told us he sold circles around him in last company which is why he doesn't talk to him. He said he was jealous. Not sure about that, the dude from CT seems like he could run circles around Tom. Keep your mouth shut Tom.

JG said he's useless in NE. hehess only good if he can get his SP to bribe people. Doesn't work in Boston

Get a job bum. You're making a complete ass of yourself on here and everybody knows you were the worst bum on your team and were fired long ago Yet you still hang here Wow You must have been slapped real good!

Wait until Abbvie gets acquired by PFE I going to laugh my ass off at fools when that check stops Its coming sooner than you think J off They WILL Fire all you lazy whining non producing asses.

He's the RBM for the northeast not a rep