The Responsible Thing To Do Is Cancel NSF Now!

anonymous

Lets remove the worries about the Coronavirus and protect ourselves from exposure. We could do NSF next year. We don't want a repeat of what happened to us in our previous meeting a couple of years ago.

If we cancel now, we remove the constant worry about traveling a short month from now.

<

Lets remove the worries about the Coronavirus and protect ourselves from exposure. We could do NSF next year. We don't want a repeat of what happened to us in our previous meeting a couple of years ago.

If we cancel now, we remove the constant worry about traveling a short month from now.

What happened at previous meeting?

sounds like your not up for winning any awards.

For them to have all of our reps from every division nationwide travel thru airports all over the country and risk us getting it and bringing it back to sick and immunocompromised patients in our territories or our elderly family members is my concern. As long as we're healthy, even if we got it we would probably only get mild symptoms but I think it would be irresponsible to risk exposing the patients in our territories. Patients first!

For them to have all of our reps from every division nationwide travel thru airports all over the country and risk us getting it and bringing it back to sick and immunocompromised patients in our territories or our elderly family members is my concern. As long as we're healthy, even if we got it we would probably only get mild symptoms but I think it would be irresponsible to risk exposing the patients in our territories. Patients first!

This company isn't Patient Centric, we are Compliance Centric.

This company isn't Patient Centric, we are Compliance Centric.
Not even just this situation, the compliance piece is ridiculous. I'm not sure some of these things are in place to even protect the company, I think they are in place because a myriad of people who didn't and don't know what they are doing put them in place. Some of it literally makes no sense.

Not even just this situation, the compliance piece is ridiculous. I'm not sure some of these things are in place to even protect the company, I think they are in place because a myriad of people who didn't and don't know what they are doing put them in place. Some of it literally makes no sense.

Compliance is like the Gestapo, an enforcement tool of the powers that be. Run afoul of HQ, you will be briefly investigated, and then you just disappear. Poof! Gone. No one dares ask what happened. They monitor everything. The new iPads listens to everything and the cloud records everything. Tape over the microphones and cams with duct tape.