• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

The PAC and Pfizer

Sally Sussman is a lobbyist masquerading as a Pfizer employee. I remember one of our annual Compliance exams says this is expressly against company policy.

What gives? Why the double standard while Doug Lankler looks the other way?

I agree, I would love to see someone with the stones to call the compliance helpline and file a complaint...

video is sponsored by the Republican committee.
Obama/Bush. Bush/Obama.
Same thing.
remember Bush pushed an unfunded medicare D pharma benefit.
obama is just helping bush fulfill his dream.[/QU

The point is not where the video came from you idiot, but rather the Pfizer PAC and why there was not FULL disclosure of Sussmans activities.

Pfizer PAC wanted part d coverage & health care reform. they want sussman to suck the man. But that doesn't excuse you stupidity.
ALL of Sussmans activities ARE reported. What do you want a personalized card written in in crayon?
With food and information, be careful where get them. Sh*t aint good for either.
Mommie don't like your stupidity. You have embarrassed Mommie.

Pfizer PAC wanted part d coverage & health care reform. they want sussman to suck the man. But that doesn't excuse you stupidity.
ALL of Sussmans activities ARE reported. What do you want a personalized card written in in crayon?
With food and information, be careful where get them. Sh*t aint good for either.

Listen baby talk, they did NOT make this clear and transparent to pfizer employees and those who donate to the PAC. Sure it is legally disclosed, but many who contributed to the PAC made the mistake of taking leadership at their word with respect to not targeting A specific party or candidate. That is obviously not true. Word of advice, if you want to be taken seriously try using your big boy words...

The is a difference between reporting by law and publicly disclosing obvious conflicts of interest widdle boy....

Listen baby talk, they did NOT make this clear and transparent to pfizer employees and those who donate to the PAC. Sure it is legally disclosed, but many who contributed to the PAC made the mistake of taking leadership at their word with respect to not targeting A specific party or candidate. That is obviously not true. Word of advice, if you want to be taken seriously try using your big boy words...

Mommie wants to make sure you can understand, hon.
Wake up to the real world. Pfizer deceived you, poor baby.
Mommie always told baby to do your home work before going into areas that are unknown.
I guess there are consequences when mommie goes to work, thinking her baby is ok alone.
Do you want Mommie to give you back your crayons?

You seem to want to defend the DEMS and make this partisan, which I do not think was the intent of the post

You seem to want to defend the DEMS and make this partisan, which I do not think was the intent of the post

Absolutely NOT.
My point is she's tied to the left, no doubt.
Bush took a sharp turn left. Not much difference.
Pfizer isnt able to compete. So they do what do what
all non competitive organizations do...buy favor.
If your buying favor, buy the best and tell the pions only what u
think they want to hear.

Absolutely NOT.
My point is she's tied to the left, no doubt.
Bush took a sharp turn left. Not much difference.
Pfizer isnt able to compete. So they do what do what
all non competitive organizations do...buy favor.
If your buying favor, buy the best and tell the pions only what u
think they want to hear.

Can't argue with that, good points. Its the hypocracy that kills me, Pfizer complaining about their high corporate tax rate, encouraging people to donate to the PAC so they can influence the right politicians to impact it...menawhile, there is Susman, an Obama bundler, the anti corporate guy

First, I am a Republican. With that said, I have to ask you people just what the heck you think a PAC is for? It is to gain access, influence, and support people who support our policy views. Think of why you do lunch and speaker programs, not much different.

Sussman is a registered lobbyist. You are not allowed to lobby as a rep because you are not a registered lobbyist, that is the difference. We have to have lobbyists. She obviously is effective for us at this point because of her prowess as a fundraiser for Barry.

Sussman is an embarrassment to our company and is a radical left winger. You want her gone? Elect Romney, and she becomes persona non grata.

First, I am a Republican. With that said, I have to ask you people just what the heck you think a PAC is for? It is to gain access, influence, and support people who support our policy views. Think of why you do lunch and speaker programs, not much different.

Sussman is a registered lobbyist. You are not allowed to lobby as a rep because you are not a registered lobbyist, that is the difference. We have to have lobbyists. She obviously is effective for us at this point because of her prowess as a fundraiser for Barry.

Sussman is an embarrassment to our company and is a radical left winger. You want her gone? Elect Romney, and she becomes persona non grata.

Any American Citizen can "lobby" and have access to their Congress. And it is true, that Pfizer loaded up reps on a bus in one of the Southern States and had prearranged appointments with Congress and Legislatures in the State Capital for groups of two reps. We had a script. The trip was mandatory.

video is sponsored by the Republican committee.
Obama/Bush. Bush/Obama.
Same thing.
remember Bush pushed an unfunded medicare D pharma benefit.
obama is just helping bush fulfill his dream.[/QU

The point is not where the video came from you idiot, but rather the Pfizer PAC and why there was not FULL disclosure of Sussmans activities.

Wasn't Part D, the doughnut and all of that wrapped in a pretty Pfizer box and delivered to Bush? Under Part D, the idea was for Drs. to get out their pens and scribble more scripts to Seniors. Wouldn't it be less expensive for the tax payers, if Seniors just went to the Pharmacies that sell scripts for 4 bucks? And for brands utilize the Patient Assistance Program?

Any American Citizen can "lobby" and have access to their Congress. And it is true, that Pfizer loaded up reps on a bus in one of the Southern States and had prearranged appointments with Congress and Legislatures in the State Capital for groups of two reps. We had a script. The trip was mandatory.

Yeah, yeah, but being a registered lobbyists has to do with the number of hours and primary work you do. Don't be such a dumb ass. If you don't understand the difference between a lobbyist and a citizen contacting their congressman once or twice then I would say, just google what makes a lobbyist. To think Comrade Susman is out of compliance is idiotic. Whats next, she's not a US citizen? I have no use for her at all but please be rational.

I am not 100% sure but I think you are incorrect, I do not think Susman is a registred lobbyist

well there you have it, we are told always to think before acting and if we wouldnt mind the NYT reporting on our activities when making judgment calls. Oh I'm sorry that was the old Pfizer. The new Pfizer says "do what you want to pad your pockets and self-agrandize." Typical liberals, do as I say not as I do. SS is truly our liberal lioness.

well there you have it, we are told always to think before acting and if we wouldnt mind the NYT reporting on our activities when making judgment calls. Oh I'm sorry that was the old Pfizer. The new Pfizer says "do what you want to pad your pockets and self-agrandize." Typical liberals, do as I say not as I do. SS is truly our liberal lioness.

Sadly true. Can't understand why people would donate to this PAC as opposed to directly supporting the candidates you support...unless it is to get face time and brown nose with the likes of Susman and Reed.