• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

The PAC and Pfizer

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just called and stopped the contribution. You MFs said you wouldnt give any money to a specific campaign when I signed up. I want my donations back!!! I am urging everyone to stop giving!!!

duh

What did you think they'd do with the money you dumb asses. Pfizer wants obamacare to succeed, it will bring in millions of new customers.

Diagnose a pt. with OAB or DPN, give them a savings card and an rx. Pfizer and by extension YOU win. Country loses, but hey nobody gives a shit as long as they've got theirs.

duh

What did you think they'd do with the money you dumb asses. Pfizer wants obamacare to succeed, it will bring in millions of new customers.

Diagnose a pt. with OAB or DPN, give them a savings card and an rx. Pfizer and by extension YOU win. Country loses, but hey nobody gives a shit as long as they've got theirs.

IF Obamacare succeeds is not in the hands of the Supreme Court. This is about more, about misleading the employees. You tell employees the PAC is "blind" to parties and candidates, but rather looks at the issues and who supports our position. But yet you have a person associated with the PAC who is a nationally recognized Obama bundler??? Yeah, I believe its all on the up and up, I also believe in pink elephants that fly...

During the Mckinnel regime it was for the Republicans and believe me, they brow beat everyone to give to the PAC and basically keep record. Many of us were loaded in to buses to go lobby our Senators and Congress at State Capitals.

During Kindler's regime, it went to Obama.

I would never give to a PAC. The way I look at it, a company like Pfizer can well afford to give without employee donations. It's BS.

Agreed. Especially after Citizens United. Let Pfizer pony up it's corporate cash.the company is being purely run from the perspective of the investors anyway (rather than also considering the views of customers or employees in addition to investors). Employees are better of donating to charity.

They LIED to me as well. I asked and was told they dont give to specific campains. I am DIEHARD CONSERVATIVE and was mislead!!! The tall blond (no names) said it would never go to a campaign... let alone his. I feel dirty!

Just be good little American sheep and vote the way you are told to. You won't get thanked by any Republican politician but since you keep voting yourself deeper into poverty and giving all the money in the country to the One Percent they assume correctly you're too dumb to be worth thanking..........

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just called and stopped the contribution. You MFs said you wouldnt give any money to a specific campaign when I signed up. I want my donations back!!! I am urging everyone to stop giving!!!

If you would have every bothered to listen to the pac presentations you would have already know that the pac money supports both democrat and republican causes. Stupidity and non-awareness does not go very far. Wake up next time and listen before you just hand over you money blindly.

If you would have every bothered to listen to the pac presentations you would have already know that the pac money supports both democrat and republican causes. Stupidity and non-awareness does not go very far. Wake up next time and listen before you just hand over you money blindly.

You apparently are dense, or just did not take the time to watch the video and do your own research. Yes, that is what told. BUT, we were als TOLD that Pfizer did NOT support one party or the other or a particular candidate. The claimed to only support a cause and donated to those who supported the same causes. That is obviously a LIE, as our Sr. VP of External Comm. who is a big PAC advocate and driver, is an Obama bundler and defacto lobbiest. So before you just repeat what you are told and insult others for not blindly doing the same, do your own research.

Just be good little American sheep and vote the way you are told to. You won't get thanked by any Republican politician but since you keep voting yourself deeper into poverty and giving all the money in the country to the One Percent they assume correctly you're too dumb to be worth thanking..........

Not likely my red friend, there are still many americans who think for themselves and see through the cloud of mistruths.

They LIED to me as well. I asked and was told they dont give to specific campains. I am DIEHARD CONSERVATIVE and was mislead!!! The tall blond (no names) said it would never go to a campaign... let alone his. I feel dirty!

You are not the only one in this boat, there are many. I suspect that as this campaign video is aired on a more national basis, the Pfizer PAC is going to see its contributons drop significantaly. People do not appreciate donating their hard earned money to a company that at best was misleading them.

video is sponsored by the Republican committee.
Obama/Bush. Bush/Obama.
Same thing.
remember Bush pushed an unfunded medicare D pharma benefit.
obama is just helping bush fulfill his dream.

You apparently are dense, or just did not take the time to watch the video and do your own research. Yes, that is what told. BUT, we were als TOLD that Pfizer did NOT support one party or the other or a particular candidate. The claimed to only support a cause and donated to those who supported the same causes. That is obviously a LIE, as our Sr. VP of External Comm. who is a big PAC advocate and driver, is an Obama bundler and defacto lobbiest. So before you just repeat what you are told and insult others for not blindly doing the same, do your own research.

I was aware that companies support pac contributions to both rebublican and democratic causes. It is a legal requirment for them to disclose this fact. I remember it being disclosed. If someone did not know this they simply were not listening.

You may wan to rethink who the dense one was here.

Why in the world would anyone at Pfizer donate political money? Let Pfizer, who has a huge stash of money pay for their own Campaign Contributions.

Bunch of sheep, if you think Pfizer is going to keep you employed until your retirement as a rep. Those days are LONG gone.

Next layoff, your benefits will be axxed along with your salary and you very well could be FORCED to pay for your OWN insurance through Obama Care or on your State Mediciad Plan.

Wake up People!

Sally Sussman is a lobbyist masquerading as a Pfizer employee. I remember one of our annual Compliance exams says this is expressly against company policy.

What gives? Why the double standard while Doug Lankler looks the other way?

video is sponsored by the Republican committee.
Obama/Bush. Bush/Obama.
Same thing.
remember Bush pushed an unfunded medicare D pharma benefit.
obama is just helping bush fulfill his dream.[/QU

The point is not where the video came from you idiot, but rather the Pfizer PAC and why there was not FULL disclosure of Sussmans activities.