The evangelical point of view

anonymous

57398622_10214342817104142_3403899240076804096_n.jpg

<

Your web page design skills are so good, how do we know this is real? I mean I know the picture of Melania is real, everybody knows she use to be a nude model among other things. However, how do we know, you just did not copy and paste this person's picture together with some words? You know with you being one of world's greatest gaslighters and all.

Your web page design skills are so good, how do we know this is real? I mean I know the picture of Melania is real, everybody knows she use to be a nude model among other things. However, how do we know, you just did not copy and paste this person's picture together with some words? You know with you being one of world's greatest gaslighters and all.

It must be real if it's on the Internet," Abraham Lincoln,1864.

Nothing wrong with nudity anyway. Guidelines on nudity and sex from the bible are misinterpreted and misrepresented on this board. Go Melania. ;)

It must be real if it's on the Internet," Abraham Lincoln,1864.

Nothing wrong with nudity anyway. Guidelines on nudity and sex from the bible are misinterpreted and misrepresented on this board. Go Melania. ;)

You don’t understand the LAWS concerning sex and nudity! You know even less about the Bible than you do politics.;);)

You don’t understand the LAWS concerning sex and nudity! You know even less about the Bible than you do politics.;);)

I understand that the naked human body and sexuality is a gift from Mother nature to be enjoyed and I comply with her wishes. As far as the bible - WGAF? You've interpreted it to suit your twisted thinking. :rolleyes:

Are you a atheist?

Depends on how you define atheist - there are so many synonyms. I said I believe in Mother Nature so that's certainly a higher power than either of us. I believe Jesus walked this earth, I do not buy the 2000 yr old Holy Trinity idea. Before that they believed a guy pulled the sun around every morning to light up the day. He had many good ideas and good ideas but found in many religions around the world. We celebrate Chanukah & Christmas as the rituals and traditions we grew up with. Humans enjoy rituals: Spring (rebirth) Summer (blooms and sun) Autumn (Harvest) and winter (dormant).

It's one of the great unsolved mysteries of the world. I don't think humans will ever figure it out. I like the Golden Rule best of all. :)

Depends on how you define atheist - there are so many synonyms. I said I believe in Mother Nature so that's certainly a higher power than either of us. I believe Jesus walked this earth, I do not buy the 2000 yr old Holy Trinity idea. Before that they believed a guy pulled the sun around every morning to light up the day. He had many good ideas and good ideas but found in many religions around the world. We celebrate Chanukah & Christmas as the rituals and traditions we grew up with. Humans enjoy rituals: Spring (rebirth) Summer (blooms and sun) Autumn (Harvest) and winter (dormant).

It's one of the great unsolved mysteries of the world. I don't think humans will ever figure it out. I like the Golden Rule best of all. :)
Yeah, what is the Golden Rule?

I understand that the naked human body and sexuality is a gift from Mother nature to be enjoyed and I comply with her wishes. As far as the bible - WGAF? You've interpreted it to suit your twisted thinking. :rolleyes:

There is no Mother Nature and you lie about the Bible. It’s not up to interpretation because especially the sex parts are very straightforward. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not sure what was meant but according to Sparky, Haysoos gave us instructions about sex 2000 years ago. He apparently did so in the Bible. Just more proof that Trump never read the Bible.

Just more proof that you’re incredibly ignorant and are the true outlier and oddball.

My position is basic, orthodox Christianity, something that billions understand but is apparently beyond you. :D

The sex rules are simple and straightforward, practical and very effective.

Guess Morher Nature loves giving people STDs! :rolleyes:

Just more proof that you’re incredibly ignorant and are the true outlier and oddball.

My position is basic, orthodox Christianity, something that billions understand but is apparently beyond you. :D

The sex rules are simple and straightforward, practical and very effective.

Guess Morher Nature loves giving people STDs! :rolleyes:

Fuck the 'rules' and I've never had an STD. :rolleyes:

Fuck the 'rules' and I've never had an STD. :rolleyes:

You’re a fool. You may have an STD and not know it. Probably do. Have you EVER had one????? Hmmmmmmm????

Regardless, does that mean that we’re not in the midst of an STD epidemic???

Yes or no????????? Huh??????:p:p

Answer me, you coward. I don’t care about your one dog personal claim.

So funny you can’t let the winner of the popular vote go ! You are obsessed.

Sorry fool, but you just proved that you’re the obsessed one who can’t let it go!

She’s a loser! PERIOD! Whether or not she won the popular vote is irrelevant. We’ve never elected one president based upon popular vote, but YOU'RE so obsessed, you can’t let it go! :p:D:cool: