• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

The Emperor's power to pardon

Emperor Trump has now declared he has complete power to pardon. If this is true, then ANY president (including a Democrat) in the future has complete power to pardon. This man with the little hands has turned into a danger to the free world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWW1eIxz1Co

You're a sniveling little hypocrite! This never bothered you with Emporer Obama or Emporer Clinton.

Do you want to run over a list of their pardons? Of course not, because it would expose you as the hypocritical fool you are!

You're a sniveling little hypocrite! This never bothered you with Emporer Obama or Emporer Clinton.

Do you want to run over a list of their pardons? Of course not, because it would expose you as the hypocritical fool you are!

Not sure but I think what they're saying is - it would be a whole different ballgame if he pardons his family or himself. What I wonder is this: If, as he says, no crime was committed, why is he even thinking this way?

Not sure but I think what they're saying is - it would be a whole different ballgame if he pardons his family or himself. What I wonder is this: If, as he says, no crime was committed, why is he even thinking this way?

It makes no difference. Even if he did all he would be doing is exercising his constitutional prerogatives.

He's thinking this way because he and his family are the objects of a witch hunt. When Hillary and her cronies and Lois Lerner aren't the objects of investigations by a special counsel there can be no other conclusion. You can throw in Loretta Lynch as well.

He won't pardon himself I don't think. If things came to that, which they won't because he's done nothing wrong, he would work out an arrangement for Pence to pardon him after he resigned.

The remedy if Trump were to abuse his unlimited power to pardon and yes, I think it would even include himself as the pardoning power given the president is unlimited, would be to impeach him and remove him from office.

So you and all the other little libtards who are getting the vapors over what Trump might do with the power that all presidents have had and I think most if not all have exercised since the founding of the republic can calm down, sit down and shut up!

It makes no difference. Even if he did all he would be doing is exercising his constitutional prerogatives.

He's thinking this way because he and his family are the objects of a witch hunt. When Hillary and her cronies and Lois Lerner aren't the objects of investigations by a special counsel there can be no other conclusion. You can throw in Loretta Lynch as well.

He won't pardon himself I don't think. If things came to that, which they won't because he's done nothing wrong, he would work out an arrangement for Pence to pardon him after he resigned.

The remedy if Trump were to abuse his unlimited power to pardon and yes, I think it would even include himself as the pardoning power given the president is unlimited, would be to impeach him and remove him from office.

So you and all the other little libtards who are getting the vapors over what Trump might do with the power that all presidents have had and I think most if not all have exercised since the founding of the republic can calm down, sit down and shut up!

We presume he has done nothing wrong but we don't know for sure yet. Mr Mueller is investigating since Trump fired the other guy. :rolleyes:

Apparently there is some behavior that warrants further investigation. As he said on taking the 5th, if you've done nothing wrong, there is nothing to worry about. ;)

Nope, there is no evidence to warrant an investigation. Period.

There is s huge difference between taking the 5th in a warranted investigation and a witch hunt. Apples and oranges, idiot boy!

Emperor Trump has now declared he has complete power to pardon. If this is true, then ANY president (including a Democrat) in the future has complete power to pardon. This man with the little hands has turned into a danger to the free world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWW1eIxz1Co
No, only a threat to useless gamer-boy losers like you.

1svsf2.jpg