The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Been Asked To Do

Anonymous

I've been thinking about this job and trying to decide what has been the dumbest thing I've ever been asked to as an Abbott rep...

It goes a long ways back, but essentially it was an Abbott corporate lawyer trying to 'prime' me for a deposition. And by 'prime' I mean he wanted me to help make the case go away. I wish I had been smarter about it back then because I could have had his ass busted (maybe that means it was the dumbest thing I EVER did...but I was young and naive..)

So I'm curious, what's the dumbest thing you've been asked to do? And let's assume 'district flag making' applies across the board for everyone.

<

I've been thinking about this job and trying to decide what has been the dumbest thing I've ever been asked to as an Abbott rep...

It goes a long ways back, but essentially it was an Abbott corporate lawyer trying to 'prime' me for a deposition. And by 'prime' I mean he wanted me to help make the case go away. I wish I had been smarter about it back then because I could have had his ass busted (maybe that means it was the dumbest thing I EVER did...but I was young and naive..)

So I'm curious, what's the dumbest thing you've been asked to do? And let's assume 'district flag making' applies across the board for everyone.
Run a webinar during lunch in a physician's office.

give drs candy bar and say some stupid schitt like "3 muskateers means 3 things for your patients...Efficacy, safety, and cost". A teenager could do this job. Hotties w totties, a bag of candy, and a dumb azz slogan are epitome of pharma.