The BS video from Tracy and more

Don't forget about AH who has turned out to be our top leading problem.
2 nd our Managed Care team is the worst in the industry. They have 0 answers to
any questions, and what possibly do they do 5 days a week with a handful of accounts. How management can not see through that incompetence says it all !

Don't forget about AH who has turned out to be our top leading problem.
2 nd our Managed Care team is the worst in the industry. They have 0 answers to
any questions, and what possibly do they do 5 days a week with a handful of accounts. How management can not see through that incompetence says it all !

I second that , MC people here are a joke . But jokes on Galderma, they produce spread sheets full of excuses and put away money in their 401 k for a retirement they already live . Their customers don't know their names , remote MC people don't leave their couch .

Stop complaining and look for a new job. That way, you will be able to bitch about your new company, and the one after that...and the one after that, until you retire or die from a heart attack. Think about it.

I second that , MC people here are a joke . But jokes on ce spread sheets full of excuses and put away money in their 401 k for a retirement they already live . Their customers don't know their names , remote MC people don't leave their couch .

I agree managed care here is next to non existent. I know they are trying but competition is now starting to bring their account managers into offices to help explain their access and how to write for their products. managed care is driving what is written in these dr offices and we are being left out. Help us out pleae.

Stop complaining and look for a new job. That way, you will be able to bitch about your new company, and the one after that...and the one after that, until you retire or die from a heart attack. Think about it.

Thank you Tracy

To ask for fairness isn't much too ask for. If you opened your ears with your listening tour, breakfasts and lunch gatherings maybe you would read less complaints.

How much are you spending on the new Galderma logo ? How much are you screwing
people out of Mirvaso, Oracea, Epiduo unobtainable quotas and MS plans ?
Where's it going to Umberto's new corporate jet to send him to his mansion in Brazil or the one in Switzerland France ?

Enough said.

Oracea AG leave behinds /// Just told to dump all AG shelf talkers. WOW what do you think
the marketing, printing, packing, shipping cost?

How well thought out from our leaders, called jumping the gun, wrong NDC info, change vendors, but increase quotas ahead of time. C ould you say at least $300,000 is a low ball figure for printing loss. Wouldn't it be great to have it put somewhere else, no problem it's their mistake. They do no wrong.

April integrated will show how incompetent upper management is in quota setting.