• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

The atmosphere

Thank you so much for your kind and supportive words, this really does help pick up my morale and makes me feel so much better about working here. I can’t wait to get started on my primary care selling a pain med, really should be an earth, shattering opportunity, especially knowing that we’ve got such great support behind us with our managers.. High quality people, can’t wait to see them try to sell in the offices, i’m sure I’ll learn a lot from them.

There is only so much “pre-launch” work you can do. My accounts are starting to look at me like I’m crazy. They’re like - yeah, yeah, yeah, come back when you actually have a product.

I am a retired pharma rep with 38 years total service between 2 companies, AND A NEUROPATHY SUFFERER. Your new pain drug, VX-548, should be a HUGE blockbuster IF it works well. Let me tell you there is NOTHING out there that actually works well for neuropathy! VX-548 has a unique MOA in re sodium channels. It will be a billion dollar drug just in the neuropathy market! Let’s hope it actually works!!!

I am a retired pharma rep with 38 years total service between 2 companies, AND A NEUROPATHY SUFFERER. Your new pain drug, VX-548, should be a HUGE blockbuster IF it works well. Let me tell you there is NOTHING out there that actually works well for neuropathy! VX-548 has a unique MOA in re sodium channels. It will be a billion dollar drug just in the neuropathy market! Let’s hope it actually works!!!
Lies, BS, idiot.

They better get their shit figured out or they are going to blow this launch. Spends 7 months hiring and primary care metrics people into doing check the box activities. Working 60 hours a week to make metrics look good and busy admin work, wasn’t in the job description

Nice little retirement gig, just pencil whipping some metrics but not sure how this launch will go. Probably sold a bill of goods but we will see, serious big pharma energy here