The 50 REPS at Iveric BIO are better than you!

Just like that! This specialty with no real Astellas certification is better than everyone in our salesforce. Its considered a step up from what we have been doing. This is insulting and terribly embarrassing. This company treats its people terribly.

WE MAKE NO MONEY EITHER!

Seriously? If you didnt know, retina is a very super specialty pharma job. Maybe you should realize you chose your path or did not make yourself a commidity that specialty pharma would be seeking out. Its a very technical marketplace and its buy & bill. If you want to be paid a higher salary you need to do the work to get there instead of complaining about people who did and still do.

From this post alone i can tell you dont have the characteristics needed to compete in this market.

Seriously? If you didnt know, retina is a very super specialty pharma job. Maybe you should realize you chose your path or did not make yourself a commidity that specialty pharma would be seeking out. Its a very technical marketplace and its buy & bill. If you want to be paid a higher salary you need to do the work to get there instead of complaining about people who did and still do.

From this post alone i can tell you dont have the characteristics needed to compete in this market.
It’s really ballsy to act like that when you’re crushing 5% of the GA market. I’m super sure Astellas bought iveric for that piece of the market share. At least humble yourself to the reality—it’s the other product or nothing. Yours is irrelevant. And all your leaders are going to take their money and run and leave you holding the bag.

It’s really ballsy to act like that when you’re crushing 5% of the GA market. I’m super sure Astellas bought iveric for that piece of the market share. At least humble yourself to the reality—it’s the other product or nothing. Yours is irrelevant. And all your leaders are going to take their money and run and leave you holding the bag.

well said, the GA experiment is not what either company thought it would be. As for the soap box touter, yes retina is specialized but most monkeys can learn it so don’t be like Miles and think you’re of superior character.