• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

That's pronounced ROACH mr hosptial pharmacist

These Pharmacists are worse than the high school students I use to teach. Now this Novations group is holding our data. Join us, don't mess with us. Heck, I get paid 11K a month and will be receiving a 25K bonus on December 15th. The worse part about the job, I have to go to work 5 days in December.

Thanks for the public confirmation; us drug reps are the most grossly overpaid people on the planet. All that money to do what we do? wow!!! And please dont say "I bring in x many millions for the company", please dont. We all know that virtually all of the money generated in your territory, would still be generated if it went uncovered. Thats a fact; Ive been in this business for a long time, and "vacant" territories finishing at the top of the rankings in very common.

Oh my God, 180k+, for this job? Thatts stealin' money baby, stealin' money!

With gas prices so low, I wish they were still building Hummers. Id like a decked out HUMV that I could put my office into so I could just stay in my driveway and put fake calls in all day and get paid for my car allowance

So the cost of product at our Cancer Center just went up 800K so we can pay for reps to put fake calls in on dead or retired physicians, managers that struggle to leave the house and Animal House parties in Las Vegas.

Time for a federal investigation.

You're too late. We paid for the inaguration, just like we pay physicians to speak for us. We have the government and physicians in our back pockets.

Better luck next time.

Thanks for the public confirmation; us drug reps are the most grossly overpaid people on the planet. All that money to do what we do? wow!!! And please dont say "I bring in x many millions for the company", please dont. We all know that virtually all of the money generated in your territory, would still be generated if it went uncovered. Thats a fact; Ive been in this business for a long time, and "vacant" territories finishing at the top of the rankings in very common.

Oh my God, 180k+, for this job? Thatts stealin' money baby, stealin' money!
Three weeks from now it's party time in Las Vegas!! January 26-30, a drunken bash in Vegas. Thank you Pharmacists for paying higher products costs to underwrite the week long party. We love that you have no problem with the increase costs. Three weeks from tonight is prom night. The ladies are happy to get away from home and away from the old man and kids. As one told me after she just had a salad for dinner, "I eat like a rabbit and f"ck like a rabbit". Looking at a 30k bonus in March and at least 10k corporate bonus. Hey Pharmacist, look for another price increase on Feb 1st or March 1st to cover the corporate bonuses. You guys rock!!! We love ha! Heck, I have to work two days the week before Vegas. At least I will have some time to rest up.

All I can say is take what you read on this site with a grain of salt. Cafepharma is like a photo bomber- people rush in do $#it and leave. Anyone can write anything whether you work for the company or not. I have friends from other companies that go on Cafe Pharma to write things about their old boss or former people they didn't care for. Competitors also love to start a smear campaign. Lastly most all comments written by the few who work at the company are truly disgruntled idiots.

All I can say is take what you read on this site with a grain of salt. Cafepharma is like a photo bomber- people rush in do $#it and leave. Anyone can write anything whether you work for the company or not. I have friends from other companies that go on Cafe Pharma to write things about their old boss or former people they didn't care for. Competitors also love to start a smear campaign. Lastly most all comments written by the few who work at the company are truly disgruntled idiots.

Today we did not receive our shipment of Genentech drugs due to the weather. Interestingly, the drugs come from Memphis and we are in Baltimore. There is no snow on the ground in either city. Thanks for not delivering drugs for patient care. I am glad your distribution model put money in your pockets and screwed the patient out of care. We did not ask you to deliver drug to the Ukraine, just to Baltimore. The temperature in Memphis was like 50'degrees and 40 degrees in Baltimore. Hope to get an order by Friday. Quite the discussion on the HOPA site concerning your company and screwing the Oncology community.

We can charge what we want because we have the best drugs

So true! We can charge whatever we want and they have to pay it. Love the Cancer Center Pharmacist that locked us out since costs went up a million dollars. Sucks to be the Pharmacists, doing the daily grind each day, coming out of Pharmacy School 100k in debt. Degree in marketing from state u, no medical background getting a 180k year in and year out, new Jag and Europe next week. Lock me out. 2 day a week job is fine with me.