Texas Taliban?

anonymous

Wow, I knew most people from Texas were dumb, but I didn’t realize they were this bat shit crazy!?! Let’s vote to stop voting rights!! Let’s encourage people and incentivize them to report on abortions!! Are people really that sheeplike to follow all of these militant rules?? It’s scary that this is happening in America

Reactions: Doc Who

<

I wish Texans would view abortions the way they view their guns. Pathetic people, really. Impotent men who want to control women to make themselves feel powerful.
Read today that TIK TOK users are going to the “reporting” site in Texas and overloading it with anonymous tips turning people in for aiding and abetting abortions!!!! Hahahaha - these idiots in Texas created a monster that they will not be able to control. They just pissed the wrong people off!!!

Read today that TIK TOK users are going to the “reporting” site in Texas and overloading it with anonymous tips turning people in for aiding and abetting abortions!!!! Hahahaha - these idiots in Texas created a monster that they will not be able to control. They just pissed the wrong people off!!!
Nah, the exactly right people!

I wish Texans would view abortions the way they view their guns. Pathetic people, really. Impotent men who want to control women to make themselves feel powerful.
Nah, you couldn’t be more wrong but I love how people like you tend to be all about mandatory vaccinations for Covid but then play the hypocrite and cry “my body, my choice” on abortion. It’s either one way or the other, you pathetic hypocrites!

Uh..,the same goes for you dummy!!!
Hahahahahahahaha!
I knew somebody would fall into my trap and you’re just the idiot to do it!
There is more than one person involved in an abortion, so the same doesn’t go for me! The woman has choice concerning her OWN body but the baby is not her body! Check the DNA or are you gonna go all science denier on us????????
Hahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahaha!
I knew somebody would fall into my trap and you’re just the idiot to do it!
There is more than one person involved in an abortion, so the same doesn’t go for me! The woman has choice concerning her OWN body but the baby is not her body! Check the DNA or are you gonna go all science denier on us????????
Hahahahahahaha!
Does this make sense to any one?

Wow, I knew most people from Texas were dumb, but I didn’t realize they were this bat shit crazy!?! Let’s vote to stop voting rights!! Let’s encourage people and incentivize them to report on abortions!! Are people really that sheeplike to follow all of these militant rules?? It’s scary that this is happening in America

Texas is now located in Trumperica.