Terrible company

anonymous

I work in a retail pharmacy. We couldn’t order an item made by Exeltis USA due to “out-of-stock” item status per our vendor. No other local pharmacies had in stock either. So we faxed MD and suggested a drug change. Exeltis’ drug rep Leslie Baker called our pharmacy and basically called our pharmacy staff “liars” without even listening to us. We never claimed item is not available on the MARKET. We stated item is NOT available for us to order from our vendor. Then she promptly hung up on us. I called her back through our caller ID, willing to give her our vendor’s phone number for her to verify, just to have her hang up on me again. It is completely unprofessional and unacceptable to call and treat anyone that way, let alone in healthcare professional fields. I personally don’t think Leslie Baker represents her company well. In my 12 years working as retail pharmacist, I’ve encountered countless of rude customers and all kinds of people, but Leslie Baker is definitely topping the cake.

I work in a retail pharmacy. We couldn’t order an item made by Exeltis USA due to “out-of-stock” item status per our vendor. No other local pharmacies had in stock either. So we faxed MD and suggested a drug change. Exeltis’ drug rep Leslie Baker called our pharmacy and basically called our pharmacy staff “liars” without even listening to us. We never claimed item is not available on the MARKET. We stated item is NOT available for us to order from our vendor. Then she promptly hung up on us. I called her back through our caller ID, willing to give her our vendor’s phone number for her to verify, just to have her hang up on me again. It is completely unprofessional and unacceptable to call and treat anyone that way, let alone in healthcare professional fields. I personally don’t think Leslie Baker represents her company well. In my 12 years working as retail pharmacist, I’ve encountered countless of rude customers and all kinds of people, but Leslie Baker is definitely topping the cake.

I'm sorry to hear your experience with Exeltis. Unfortunately the rep you talked with represents her company perfectly. As an ex-employee of Exeltis, I can tell you it is the worst company I have ever worked for. What you experienced is the way everyone is treated at the company. Nobody will take responsibility for any problem and will blame the person below them. This methodology starts with the CEO and goes all the way down the chain to what now appears to be you, the pharmacist. Don't take it personally, you are simply dealing with one of the worst companies in pharma!

Read some of the reviews under the Exeltis page and you will see what I'm saying. Even the HR director comes on here and puts down employees and ex-employees when they tell the truth about this rotten company.

Any word on the managers meeting on what went down …anybody losing their jobs on another note we have no samples and people who have been let go or quit are getting promo material. Does that make any sense? The company has become a joke.

Thoughts in Amy White ?
Yeah, her poor husband, although she always laughs and kisses Evans ass, you catch her late at night at the bar and she always ends up leaving with whatever black she meets, a pathetic, sorry ass excuse for a “human”

You’re a disgusting, disgraceful excuse for a person

#scumbag

This company sucks. Really regret joining this dump. Dumb weird people, even dumber managers too. Training is trash. Products are trash. My manager is Jekyll and Hyde. Wtf Total Nut job. Of course everyone tells me now and is warning me about her now. Yeah thanks for the tip but a little late