Termination for mandate refusal.

Do you know insurance costs more for smokers? Do you know that before Obamacare your insurance charged more for those with any preexisting condition? Your argument does not align with the facts. The reality is this virus airborne, not just inside your body, so it makes no sense to say it's "your body" . Your breathing can impact others even if you feel healthy and even if they are healthy.
If I can do something to lessen the risk of transmission, I'll take one (or two) for the team. Period.

99.998%.

Fear is individual.
Keep yours.
Hold your breathe.

Under SB 1106, an employee can bring a claim against an employer in court for actual and punitive damages for injuries or illness caused by a vaccination or medical treatment program required as a condition of employment. If the employer knowingly required the vaccination or treatment without confirming its safety, the employer will automatically be subject to $1 million in punitive damages.

Wrong. A perfectly healthy person is not a THREAT to anyone - but a company that threatens loss of income for refusing a medical treatment is.

What are ya gonna do when your beloved company accuses YOU of threatening your coworkers because your generally unhealthy body is more prone to viral infection than your coworker? They’re coming for you too pal - mark my words. You think you’ll get off easy?

What happens when they say your fatness makes you more weak and prone to infection and therefore you can’t come in the office until you drop 50? Or when you get fined extra by your insurance company cause your fatness costs them more money? Fat people are, after all...more expensive.

Our argument is that we’re healthy. We’re robust. Our bodies fight disease and if we get sick and we develop symptoms we’ll stay home - see how that works? We don’t spread anything cause we’re not coming to work sick.

People like you loathe humanity though - that’s your #1 problem. You hate humans but adore your pets and whatever is easy to love that doesn’t challenge you. Your the kind that likes to force your views on others - but you don’t have the balls to do it yourself so you push your Mommy State to do it for you. You hate humanity so much you don’t trust people to do the right thing so they gotta be punished. And in some sick fashion you enjoy seeing others suffer. Sure you won’t be honest and admit that’s what it is - you’ll save they *deserved* this - they *chose* this.

It won’t matter that those of us fighting this BS are not only doing it for ourselves- but for people like you too. Because if actually think for a minute this is about public health you’ve had your head in the sand for two years. I know...it’s comfortable having the blinders on. But seriously- wake the hell up.

YOU SOUND LIKE A GUY WHO SAID COVID WILL BE OVER BY SUMMER DUE TO HIGH TEMPERATURE ! YOU WILL NOT REALIZE HOW VULNERABLE YOU ARE UNTILL YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES END UP HAVING IT BUT I AM AFRAID IT WILL BE TOO LATE ! In case you missed it , 761000 died in 20 months (in the US alone) you freaking idiot… you are the one need to wake up !

YOU SOUND LIKE A GUY WHO SAID COVID WILL BE OVER BY SUMMER DUE TO HIGH TEMPERATURE ! YOU WILL NOT REALIZE HOW VULNERABLE YOU ARE UNTILL YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES END UP HAVING IT BUT I AM AFRAID IT WILL BE TOO LATE ! In case you missed it , 761000 died in 20 months (in the US alone) you freaking idiot… you are the one need to wake up !

This is how a WOKE SNOWFLAKE thinks !

If you are one of the people who refuses to be treated by your employer like they own you and you end up being terminated for noncompliance of a Covid vaccine mandate, make absolutely sure they give you a very specific letter stating that fact. You were terminated because they required the COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of continued employment and you chose not to take the vaccine at this time.

Do not under any circumstances accept a bullshit generic letter that says you failed to comply with company policy.

Also retain copies of all documents related to the mandate from announcement notifications, process outline, and FAQs. Also note, how they verified the veracity of information submitted by those who claimed to be fully vaccinated. What was their methodology, did they require a signed, notarized attestation or simply a copy of a vaccine card?

Write down key comments from leadership and the dates associated those comments.

You will want to have all of these items for multiple reasons in the future, from new employment to legal actions.

when there is a class action lawsuit, there will be many many people who sign on with lots of documentation. Anyone who thinks this is about a virus is in a serious fog. This is about our constitutional rights and freedoms in this country.

Exactly how the WOKE SNOWFLAKES emotionally communicate.

They love to live in FEAR.

Yes, Chicken Little the sky is falling. Better go inside so it doesn't hit you.

Ask yourself why we saw another wave in the US this year in the summer from a ‘novel’ coronavirus (hint: coronavirus’ are seasonal and not new).
I’m not expecting an intelligent response.

The risk of myocarditis is 18 times greater with viral illness vs vaccination(Fact Check-People who don’t receive a COVID-19 vaccine are at a higher risk of developing myocarditis and blood clots than the vaccinated). THINK AND RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST.

Anti-vaxxers are so stupid. This is why they are perishing at much higher rates than the vaccinated.

This has been proven wrong, Mr. Emote responsive !

Permanent Quarantine for you.

Stay away from the rest of us.

Time to get your updated COVID vaccine if
1) You haven’t gotten the updated vaccine yet & had the primary series or original booster 2+ months ago
2) It’s been 3+ months since you’ve had COVID
If you have a big event in 2+ weeks, it’s a good time to go to http://vaccines.gov.

Tweet from HHS Secretary this week.