• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Ten insurrectionists arrested

<

Thankfully these dangerous extremists were stopped, as they tried to corrupt our legal process by threatening a Senator

Scumbags! And have you heard the latest Republican nonsense about January 6th?

First they said it was 'Antifa' dressed up like the 'Proud Boys' who started it.

Nowe they are saying it was the FBI. I swear to god, you can't make this shit up! :p

Thankfully these dangerous extremists were stopped, as they tried to corrupt our legal process by threatening a Senator
I read the entire article. Nowhere does it say anyone threatened here. They were arrested for interfering with a business. Another Trump inspired liar posting more conspiracy lies.

I read the entire article. Nowhere does it say anyone threatened here. They were arrested for interfering with a business. Another Trump inspired liar posting more conspiracy lies.
Live here. All protesters were peaceful and left when asked to leave. The ten who did t were arrested for disturbing close by businesses in same complex. Nothing to see here except a bit of noise.

Live here. All protesters were peaceful and left when asked to leave. The ten who did t were arrested for disturbing close by businesses in same complex. Nothing to see here except a bit of noise.

The videos tell quite a different story - especially the one that says, “Hang Mike Pence.”

45 didn’t even think SNL should be allowed to make fun of him. You guys must be on acid.

The videos tell quite a different story - especially the one that says, “Hang Mike Pence.”

45 didn’t even think SNL should be allowed to make fun of him. You guys must be on acid.
You got the wrong protest. I was referring to protest at Kirsten Sinema’s office in PHoenix, AZ yesterday—not the capital riots. Maybe you are stoned?

Let's start with a simple question: Who is "they"?

Right wing news website Revolver News for starters. From there, it was picked up by Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who used his opening segment on Tuesday night to slam the FBI, saying it played a role in the January 6 attack.

Go ahead, check it out. ;)