Former White House Adviser Arrested for wire fraud, money laundering, etc

Oh, so Sorry Rudy wasn’t filmed lying on a bed with his hands in his pants in a hotel with a young lady? He wasn’t doing a live press conference with hair dye or something running down his face? He didn’t hold a news conference at a Philly landscaping business?
Look, I’m all for the back and forth with debates and insults, but you need to have some sort of connection reality to allow that to happen. Again, seek help!

Bingo, now comes some smart assed remark followed with 'case closed'. ;)

Oh, so Sorry Rudy wasn’t filmed lying on a bed with his hands in his pants in a hotel with a young lady? He wasn’t doing a live press conference with hair dye or something running down his face? He didn’t hold a news conference at a Philly landscaping business?
Look, I’m all for the back and forth with debates and insults, but you need to have some sort of connection reality to allow that to happen. Again, seek help!
Dude, none of that is significant in any way. He did nothing wrong in terms of what he’s being investigated. That’s the point! The investigation is obviously an politically motivated witch hunt. If it weren’t Hunter Biden would be under just as much scrutiny. Case closed!

Here's an interesting fact neither of you boys has mentioned. Cohn died in 1986 from complications of AIDS, less than two months after being disbarred for professional ethics violations. Hmmmm....:D
Ok well then based on the Logic Leaper's post earlier about buying concrete, I guess that means anyone with AIDS is just as guilty as him.

Dude, none of that is significant in any way. He did nothing wrong in terms of what he’s being investigated. That’s the point! The investigation is obviously an politically motivated witch hunt. If it weren’t Hunter Biden would be under just as much scrutiny. Case closed!
My point is that I wanted to know what happened to Rudy? This was a well respected hero after 911 who’s become some sort of side show laughing stock. That has nothing to do with his legal predicaments, just a tragic fall from grace. That’s all I’m saying

My point is that I wanted to know what happened to Rudy? This was a well respected hero after 911 who’s become some sort of side show laughing stock. That has nothing to do with his legal predicaments, just a tragic fall from grace. That’s all I’m saying
What you’re saying is wrong. No fall from grace. Biden looked like the crypt keeper is his address the other night! His nickname is plugs. Nancy looked like bride of the crypt keeper. Kamala looked like a cult follower. And you have the nerve to criticize Rudy?

What you’re saying is wrong. No fall from grace. Biden looked like the crypt keeper is his address the other night! His nickname is plugs. Nancy looked like bride of the crypt keeper. Kamala looked like a cult follower. And you have the nerve to criticize Rudy?
Have you been following this thread? It’s all listed above, Rudy tops the all! Four Seasons Landscaping?!?! Borat?!?!