Tears of a Clown

<

I am just confused. On Tuesday he was a tough guy at his country club ready to fight but yesterday it was a local hot spot and he was crying because he was insulted.

Wonder how long he practiced on that scene?Let's see. #1 tighten throat. #2 bit lip real hard. #3 think of a day when your gym closed early and you didn't know it....

I think he realized his time is up!
He cut out the country club because someone must have told him how obnoxious that sounded .
We are probably going to loose our jobs and he is upset because he is not the cool guy at the country club !

In typical fashion, you guys are acting like assholes. To me, it was the first time he was being real - he's got a lot of years at this company and recognizes the shit storm it's turned into under rotating leadership. As always, you try to make the worst of what was (finally) an authentic person up on stage.

In typical fashion, you guys are acting like assholes. To me, it was the first time he was being real - he's got a lot of years at this company and recognizes the shit storm it's turned into under rotating leadership. As always, you try to make the worst of what was (finally) an authentic person up on stage.

Thank you, agree 100%. I wish the miserable people on this board would just leave this company and open up their spots to more positive, forward-thinking and motivated reps. I could sure use one on my team!

You may not agree with words spoken on stage or emotion behind the messages, but that's the level of passion required to salvage your job and get the organization back on track. If sales doesn't start stepping up the intensity of customer interactions with more accountability, the hypothetical layoffs everyone is so afraid of will become reality. Each of us has the control and influence required to shape our professional future with NNI, and it starts with a little raw emotion.

You may not agree with words spoken on stage or emotion behind the messages, but that's the level of passion required to salvage your job and get the organization back on track. If sales doesn't start stepping up the intensity of customer interactions with more accountability, the hypothetical layoffs everyone is so afraid of will become reality. Each of us has the control and influence required to shape our professional future with NNI, and it starts with a little raw emotion.
Ok, Zig Ziglar/Brian Tracy super-rep!! Come to a part of the country where every rep faces intense barriers to see docs. Lets see that emotion in parts of the country where, when you finally plead, cajole, convince, schmooze, and sell your way to the back( on any day that doesn't include a lunch), you're met with cold stares and worse. Most of us have the passion and enthusiasm beaten out of us with no-see offices and DBMs that were selected because of their tenure (and certainly not their ability to coach or lead.) Friends-slash-enemies at other companies have the exact same problem, but it seems to be acute in diabetes space.

Once again to recap, he cried because the cool kids at his club picked on him and that's his motivation to turn our company around. Not the patients. Not those treating diabetes and certainly not any of us. He wants to be in the cool club again!

Thank you, agree 100%. I wish the miserable people on this board would just leave this company and open up their spots to more positive, forward-thinking and motivated reps. I could sure use one on my team!

You twit. thats the problem. the forward thinking people here, when they offered suggestions, were considered problems. Just sit back and reflect over the past 5-6 years:
1. Hey we dont need 4 people per pod - we got 4 people per pod
2. Hey get us on more formularies and we can make a difference - we barely got anything. Insurnace companies need us more than we need them (that was actually said in my training class)
3. We're spend too much time doing things that take us away from customers - we more trackers

The list goes on and on. He was championing every single thing hes against now. Time for him to move on.

First off, I love Novo. Been here for a very long time.
I do believe Andy was feeling a bit hurt and emotional.
I do know as a fact that NOVO is going through a shit storm, however, this was not caused by REPS!
Were any of you in the leadership townhall while at launch?
The current situation was/is caused by external factors that management or leadership simply not address.
They dropped the ball, but let's just blame the reps!
There's no way REPS can make up the difference in revenue, that's poor planning on whoever is in charge.
You tell me!