TAM salary/info

anonymous

What's the average salary and bonus expected?
RSUs?
Car allowance or select cars
401k match amount

Can someone give me a better understanding what this ecosystem thing is about?

TIA
P.s. yes I know it sucks. Every place sucks. I don't think there is a pharma/biotech/division that doesn't suck.

<

Don’t get discouraged it’s not perfect over here but we are a good company w benefits. Which division are you applying for? The LTI stock is the best in industry for big Pharma. The golden handcuffs rock!

Run, don't do it, unless you are gay or black.
You don't have to run. If you're not gay, black, or some other intersectional nonsense you simply won't be getting the job. Leadership is under strict orders to only higher those high in diversity points. Opressive whites need not apply here at Genentech.

Leadership is under strict orders to only higher those high in diversity points. Opressive whites need not apply here at Genentech.

Obviously you are behind on your required D&I Training Modules. How do I know this? Your comment above. If you had completed the modules you would have said:
“ All white people are oppressive, evil, selfish, and though they may have reports and information documenting their success, it must be dismissed due to institutional racism.”

Just kiss the most ass. Even if you don’t work, you will be rewarded. The hard workers are not recognized (they wouldn’t know what that looks like). The kiss ups (to a nauseating degree) are always rewarded.

Obviously you are behind on your required D&I Training Modules. How do I know this? Your comment above. If you had completed the modules you would have said:
“ All white people are oppressive, evil, selfish, and though they may have reports and information documenting their success, it must be dismissed due to institutional racism.”

And her manifesto continued… I’m not racist, I’m color blind.

the thoughts consumed her every thoughts until one day her inner Karen broke free and went loose and into the wild. She went on a media spree alleging reverse racism and intimating a pending civil rights class action law suit that would bankrupt the company.

today she sits at her desk in defiance of her work obligations to ring the bells of truth on cafepharma. to warn the true minority, white people, about the unworkable conditions at this once was white beacon of light.

heed her warnings and seek employment elsewhere