• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

Takeda sucks! Worst leadership ever!

Here here!
I’m not sure what has happened over the last 18 months but this entire company seems to be going down the drain, regardless of what division you are in.

No focus on NSBU. Only news on the horizon for this division is that we are going to have a month of DE&I in October this year instead of a week. WTH is going on here?

Any news of layoff and change of top leadership, profit going down like shit

This financial instability combined with poor executive leadership leads me to believe there's something bad about to go down. I am not going to wait for the "sit by your phone" email for them to screw me over like they did MED team 2 years ago - looking for a new job asap!

right on bro. The privilege of these donut monkeys is something....

Without us "donut monkeys" out here scratching for sales, most of you cubicle dwelling prairie dogs wouldn't have jobs. We bring in the money that pays you to sit around and make spreadsheets and useless power point presentations. No sales team, and half the positions here (HR, Sales Operations, Marketing, Compliance, IT) aren't needed. You should be thanking us. But we don't need your gratitude. $200,000 a year and a free car to deliver donuts is a pretty sweet deal.

When they mentioned pharmaceutical executives in Cambridge were among the members of this exclusive "club" his name was first to come to my mind. Don't be surprised if there's a sudden hasty resignation announced!

When will Japan wake up and get rid of Weber? Just a simple glance at the stock price and continued slide should suffice. He is the worst Big Pharma CEO all while stealing a ridiculous $12M+ for atrocious results.

We are on to you Chris. You are a Thief.