• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Takeda or novo

anonymous

I am expecting to get offer from TAKEDA for a team 1 position.
But I got an offer from novo and need to give them an answer next week. I'm really torn b/c I liked both managers.
Serious replies please. I am new to industry and read bad things about both companies.
Has anybody worked at novo? Which would you pick?

<

But I got an offer from novo and need to give them an answer next week. I'm really torn b/c I liked both managers.
Serious replies please. I am new to industry and read bad things about both companies.

Troll...

Novo and it's not close if they really offered. Base alone is enough to say thanks but no thanks Takeda.

Go to Novo. All the good Takeda legacy reps are now at Novo. All the good TAP legacy reps are at Ironwood or Gilead. Those still here, have been left behind. You will be taking a step back in your career if you choose Takeda over Novo.