• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Takeda Named Top Work Environment

Anonymous

Deerfield based Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., was named one of the top workplaces for employees in the Chicago area by the National Association of Business Resources, according to a release from the association.

The association named 101 companies in Chicagoland to its list. An independent research group chose the winners based on commitment to excellence in human resource practices and employee enrichment after assessing communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more, according to the release.

“At Takeda, we understand the importance of an inclusive, collaborative work environment, Vice President of Human Resources and Administration Laurene Giagnorio said. “This award recognizes the company’s commitment to providing strong support for our talented workforce, and helps to promote Takeda as a genuinely great place to work.”

Some of the categories judged are compensation, benefits and employee solutions; employee enrichment, engagement and retention, employee development, recruitment along with employee achievement and recognition.

<

Deerfield based Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., was named one of the top workplaces for employees in the Chicago area by the National Association of Business Resources, according to a release from the association.

The association named 101 companies in Chicagoland to its list. An independent research group chose the winners based on commitment to excellence in human resource practices and employee enrichment after assessing communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more, according to the release.

“At Takeda, we understand the importance of an inclusive, collaborative work environment, Vice President of Human Resources and Administration Laurene Giagnorio said. “This award recognizes the company’s commitment to providing strong support for our talented workforce, and helps to promote Takeda as a genuinely great place to work.”

Some of the categories judged are compensation, benefits and employee solutions; employee enrichment, engagement and retention, employee development, recruitment along with employee achievement and recognition.

I agree that Takeda is one of the best places in the WORLD to work. I'm in the field but I assume the home office environment is similar. I've been at Takeda for over a decade. My base pay is absolutely gigantic! My benefits 401k, health insurance, paid time off and RSU/PSAR's (just to name a few) have to be some of the best in the industry. There really is little to no accountability. I have amazing work life balance. My only worry is how a company that is in such bad shape can continue these fantastic pay and benefit packages. I love it here. I'm not leaving until I am laid off or the company closes down in north america.

What best place to work?? You got to be.kidding me. We may have some good benefits but they forgot to tell the full story. Managers are a nightmare, horrible morale, promotions only if your well connected, micromanaged like u can't believe. Should I continue....
Let's not fool ourselves looking to leave and it is a tough market!

The HR person is a nightmare mentioned above. They forgot to mention how many people are put on action plans.... Call hr to tell your side and they use it against you.

Go f*** off

I've worked for 3 major corporations Takeda is the scummiest. I once pointed out to my manager some off label recommendations he was asking us to make
I was then retaliated against by Hr several months later. Couldn't do anything thing to me because I had documentation that proved all of their accusations were false. Biggest scum bags on the planet.

What best place to work?? You got to be.kidding me. We may have some good benefits but they forgot to tell the full story. Managers are a nightmare, horrible morale, promotions only if your well connected, micromanaged like u can't believe. Should I continue....

The HR person is a nightmare mentioned above. They forgot to mention how many people are put on action plans.... Call hr to tell your side and they use it against you.

Go f*** off

you sound like u have great promotion potential.

Go f*** off

True, these kind of lists you buy your way on to, that's all it takes.

The work environment at HO is ugly because of the low morale, poor management, and promotions based on loyalty rather than performance. The VP HR is well known as a mean and vindictive type who is only interested in sucking up to to Cookie Monster to protect the hundred or so HR fatties that work for her. Funny that when there's a RIF, HR loses almost no one. The VP HR and her gang of shrews epitomize all that is wrong with Takeda, vindictive, no understanding of the business, talentless, insecure and lazy. Try finding an HR fatty at 1 pm on a Friday afternoon.

Ha, ha, ha. This made my day. We have had the worst morale at this company well before the first round of layoffs 2 years ago. We have marginal products. Our blockbuster product will be tied up in litigation forever. Did we hurt more people than help? One of the lamest executive teams in pharma. Mediocre first line managers. Questionable people promoted that have little long term success. Most are one hit wonders & move up to later fail in a position that they should not have had in the first place. I could go on forever... Didn't this same article mention that the Titanic was one of the best ships ever made.

I agree that Takeda is one of the best places in the WORLD to work. I'm in the field but I assume the home office environment is similar. I've been at Takeda for over a decade. My base pay is absolutely gigantic! My benefits 401k, health insurance, paid time off and RSU/PSAR's (just to name a few) have to be some of the best in the industry. There really is little to no accountability. I have amazing work life balance. My only worry is how a company that is in such bad shape can continue these fantastic pay and benefit packages. I love it here. I'm not leaving until I am laid off or the company closes down in north america.

Your wish will be granted veeeery soon!

This is PURE BS! Give us the link to the actual article if this is true. Bet you can't!!!!!!BS,Doug!

True, these kind of lists you buy your way on to, that's all it takes.

The work environment at HO is ugly because of the low morale, poor management, and promotions based on loyalty rather than performance. The VP HR is well known as a mean and vindictive type who is only interested in sucking up to to Cookie Monster to protect the hundred or so HR fatties that work for her. Funny that when there's a RIF, HR loses almost no one. The VP HR and her gang of shrews epitomize all that is wrong with Takeda, vindictive, no understanding of the business, talentless, insecure and lazy. Try finding an HR fatty at 1 pm on a Friday afternoon.

True. HR is truly one of the most useless of pathetic individuals. They are back stabbing bitches that can't be trusted. Really, in what way does HR add any value to this company? When has HR ever stepped up for an employee? Never.

Other than 1 or 2 companies, Takeda is in a stronger position than most companies, if your not happy, LEAVE!!!!

Of course It is
Colchicine is a toxic expensive 3rd line agent
Uloric offers no efficacy advantage over allo
Dex will be up against generic Nexium
Actos loss of rev and lawsuits which we will likely lose
Edarbi = a complete disaster
Amitiza causes ae's that are worse than the
symptoms it relieves

Still waiting for the link to this story.BOGUS!!!!!!