Syneos/Evusheld

Syneos-Evusheld educator. I too just took a one week vacation without having to log time out of territory. It’s really no different than actually being home and putting my calls in. There is absolutely zero access. Thanks AZ and Syneos for the free one week vacation.

And to think you altered your DNA with an experimental Mrna injection (s) and boosters to vent your frustration. Good news though Pfizer came up with a new product for myocarditis and I'm sure they have something for blood clots.

Haven’t seen a HCP in months that is on my target list. What a joke of a job. Lie about seeing 6 HCP’s a day. Generally I don’t even go out in the field. How long is this contract going to last? Cannot wait to take unemployment.

Keep the Evusheld contact going. I worked for big Pharma as a specialty rep and did not make 155K salary plus 50K bonus. I have 20 plus years in. Keep the money coming AZ. There is zero access out here.

Hey listen! This contract pays us 205K a year. We must be doing something right. I know that the access is little to none. It is what it is! Love the $$$.

no, as seen by the numbers evusheld has way underperformed. The only reason you were hired was to skirt any promotional liability. AZ couldn’t risk it’s own sales force toeing the line of the EUA. This way they can just blame Syneos should any rep cross the line.

no, as seen by the numbers evusheld has way underperformed. The only reason you were hired was to skirt any promotional liability. AZ couldn’t risk it’s own sales force toeing the line of the EUA. This way they can just blame Syneos should any rep cross the line.

And today is why we chose a contract sales force.