Syneos/Evusheld

No BS. It’s completely True. The Syneos/Evusheld Reps base pay is 155K with a target bonus of 50K.
Complete package equals 205K Yearly. Not too bad.
The access sucks!!!

EvuSheld is going nowhere. Hospitals are not buying it for various operational issues as to which area it should be given in. Base is $75/$80 for Syneos reps who all came from selling prior Moncolonal Antibody contract and they flipped the salesforce. Now the Syneos salesforce will all be jumping ship for the Ashfield Pfizer Monoclonal Antibody contract - better pay better ($80-$90K) and better indications for patient population and this therapy has the best clinical outcomes. Looks like Pfizer has won in the MA category.

Complete bullshit post. They be lucky to be clearing $100k salary, more like $70-85k range

Why do we even have a contract sales force to begin with. I mean the drug is not brain surgery so we could learn it easily. Just like any other medication!

I hope those positions are the spots for the unfortunate people during the holidays who get displaced

Evusheld side effects are worse than Covid! MI, coagulation, HF, death... those SAEs were are the lower dose! Zero safety studies on the double dose! Why would anyone prescribe this?

EvuSheld is going nowhere. Hospitals are not buying it for various operational issues as to which area it should be given in. Base is $75/$80 for Syneos reps who all came from selling prior Moncolonal Antibody contract and they flipped the salesforce. Now the Syneos salesforce will all be jumping ship for the Ashfield Pfizer Monoclonal Antibody contract - better pay better ($80-$90K) and better indications for patient population and this therapy has the best clinical outcomes. Looks like Pfizer has won in the MA category.

please don’t add your input if you dont actually know. These reps make 150k+ in base, they all get a standard 50k bonus- that’s across the board, nobody even has to use it to get it.

I've been told when you argue with a moron people on the outside don't know which of you are the moron. Let them think the pay is low so they feel better about themselves. 150+ :)

I’m a Syneos/AZ Field Educator with Evusheld. Our base pay is $155K with a 50K bonus. Horrible access. Lot’s of pharmaceutical calls and lunches when my manager is working with me. It’s a terrible job with lots of $$$. I go out about 2-3 days per week. Not a bad part time job.

I am currently interviewing for the Evushield position. Will this be a long term contract or short term? If no one is prescribing Evushield and its provided by the government free of charge to the patient then how will this contract last? What about the sub variant BA.4.6?

I’m a Syneos/Evusheld field educator. Yes we make 155K base and 50K bonus. Horrible access. If you don’t mind falsifying calls each and every day. It’s not all bad. Horrible access out here given the metrics we have. One big lie.