Suvorexant

Anonymous

What division will be selling Suvorexant? What other products do they have in their bag, and what are their thoughts on having a contract rep working along with them?

<

Yup sure do and I'm interviewing for it next week, SWEET! $80k base, car, etc. I believe I have like 50 tragets or so. Easiest gig yet.

Best have high science & Neuro background or these doctors will eat you alive. Even PC docs are well educated in this realm so hit the books. This won't resemble a touchy feely diabetes call, expect big time pathophysiology obstacle handling. Appears to be a good compound, good luck. Let us know when approved as the current sleep meds stink.

Best have high science & Neuro background or these doctors will eat you alive. Even PC docs are well educated in this realm so hit the books. This won't resemble a touchy feely diabetes call, expect big time pathophysiology obstacle handling. Appears to be a good compound, good luck. Let us know when approved as the current sleep meds stink.

But...will insurance pay for it? Ambien cost pennies and Lunesta is a dog!

The reason they are giving it to contract reps is because they can't market it in its best dose and it will compete with generic ambien. MC isn't going to touch it! People won't pay for it and Merck will not recoup their investment. So Merck is trying it out on contract reps to see how it will do. If they can get the FDA to approve the original dosage, we will re-evaluate. If the contract reps do well, why pay a Merck rep.

I don't believe the Company Car and $80,000 salary. Check with your contract field reps and get the real story. Someone on here is dishing crap!

Nothing against contract reps, you were all of us. Just shows where Merck is heading. They will be doing that with Cardiovascular shortly! Still a good job, if you need one like this.

So what is that pipeline we were all so encouraged about in 2011 when Mark Timney told us we had a job until 2016. Just another corporate liar lining his pockets in another company.

So Agree! But listen closely to all the lies that are told from the CTL level and above. CTL's really just repeat what they are told. What a great gig! Most are home with their kids for school, bus, baseball games and doctor appointments. No accountability on their performance other than numbers. Oh, and we provide those sales numbers. As if they did anything to help produce them. Such a scam!

The drug will be another incredible failure. The temp reps will be out in two years and Merck will sell that dog for next to nothing.

So Agree! But listen closely to all the lies that are told from the CTL level and above. CTL's really just repeat what they are told. What a great gig! Most are home with their kids for school, bus, baseball games and doctor appointments. No accountability on their performance other than numbers. Oh, and we provide those sales numbers. As if they did anything to help produce them. Such a scam!

You guys/gals are marshmallows. I found the worst savers are sales reps, despite the money they pull down.