• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Supreme Court packing !!!

anonymous

Biden is proving to be a surprise badass!
I am seriously digging the more progressive Joe Biden. Even more, I am thrilled that the conspiracy obsessed pieces of garbage Trump loving snowflakes are needing yet another straitjacket tightening with this news! :D

No, this is a bad idea. It doesn’t matter which side is trying to do it....it’s just bad. Yes, McConnell was a sleezy for his SCOTUS shenanigans, but this knee jerk reaction is worse

I am seriously digging the more progressive Joe Biden. Even more, I am thrilled that the conspiracy obsessed pieces of garbage Trump loving snowflakes are needing yet another straitjacket tightening with this news! :D
HAHA—totally agree. Yet Republican Senator Conryn of Texas condemned Biden for not tweeting more often!!!! Can’t make this shit up. Republicans getting scared because polls show Biden has overwhelming support of the American people minus about 36% who are deplorable and want to live in anarchy.

HAHA—totally agree. Yet Republican Senator Conryn of Texas condemned Biden for not tweeting more often!!!! Can’t make this shit up. Republicans getting scared because polls show Biden has overwhelming support of the American people minus about 36% who are deplorable and want to live in anarchy.
Put down the crack pipe!

Here's my final ruling on this:

Not gonna happen.
1) Dem majority way too slim and not all Dems are for it
2) Biden isn't for it
3) Pelosi isn't for it
It's off the table and about a silly as those who are trying to get term limits abolished. ;)

You are a liar. Biden is not for it, in fact is on record as not being for it. Vag was correct and on the money as usual.

We have Joe completely erasing Donnie's four years in just a matter of days. The Supreme Court has been a YUGE disappointment to Republicans so far, too. It's hilarious listening to their snowflake whining.

As much as I want it to happen I sadly agree with you

This is a statement by a true dumbass. Why would you want this to happen? Why do you think it will do anything but start a constant court packing cycle each time the opposite party gets in to power? All this will do is give liberals a liberal court until the republicans gain back power, which they definitely will and probably in 2022. Once the repubs take back the house and senate, they will add another number of justices to make the power tilt in their favor. This will go on and on over decades, until the court is a moot point and this country will be destroyed. Apparently that's what you social justice nutbags want. Does it hurt to be that stupid?

This is a statement by a true dumbass. Why would you want this to happen? Why do you think it will do anything but start a constant court packing cycle each time the opposite party gets in to power? All this will do is give liberals a liberal court until the republicans gain back power, which they definitely will and probably in 2022. Once the repubs take back the house and senate, they will add another number of justices to make the power tilt in their favor. This will go on and on over decades, until the court is a moot point and this country will be destroyed. Apparently that's what you social justice nutbags want. Does it hurt to be that stupid?
There is no Republican Party any more.
its the Conspiracy party. Or the white nationalist party. Take your pick.