• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Super District

Unfortunately, a lot of times RM’s created a lot of bullsh*t. If your RM set guidelines, checked your calendar, read and critiqued your field reports what the hell can you do? As much as you try to shield your reps from the sh*t that rolls downhill, sometimes some gets through. A dm should do whatever it takes to help the rep be successful. If that means sitting in the car in a metro area in a major city where this no parking while the rep goes in and does what he has to do, that is what you do. If it means going to see someone who thinks he’s important and wants to be told that-you go. There are/were a lot of ahole dms out there, especially in Pfizer. At least that is what my experience showed me. I could write a book ( like most of us), but who wants to relive the bullsh*t.
TG does not of this. Worst DM in this company!