Subaru Legacy and car options

Anonymous

Anyone driving the Subaru Legacy '11? Looks like a good option, but I'd appreciate hearing what others think who are currently driving it. Is it the base model (2.5i or 2.5i Premium)? Just trying to figure out whether this is a better option than the Ford Fusion or Chevy Bu.

Thanks for the feedback.

<

Anyone driving the Subaru Legacy '11? Looks like a good option, but I'd appreciate hearing what others think who are currently driving it. Is it the base model (2.5i or 2.5i Premium)? Just trying to figure out whether this is a better option than the Ford Fusion or Chevy Bu.

Thanks for the feedback.

I have the Subaru Legacy - It's turned out to be quite the curb jumper, although anything higher than 1' could inflate the air bags

I have the legacy. It has more leg room than the Outback, and the acceleration is much better. A weakness is it is lower, which is ok if you are always where there is no snow, but here it means on 2 lane roads you are always in the spray zone of other cars and especially trucks. So if you want to pass one, visability can be a bitch.

I am a little concerned about becoming high centered on snow berms since the clearance is so low.

The trunk is bad. You can put in samples close to you, but anything beyond is very difficult to retrieve. Literature is a pain if you put it behind the samples since it it hard to get to. Plus it is somewhat of a back breaker leaning way in to get almost anything.

There are no hatchback options. Who ever selected the AWD vehicle must not have ever experienced snow or weather.

It does go great in the snow, with snow tires. In snow climates, it is a weak choice since visability is poor.

Pathetic. I drove co. cars for yrs. and admit it. I planned ahead and have driven nothing but Volvos (long time ago when poor ahahha!) now nothing but Mercedes for life. Having one built as I type this in Germany.
I only believe in saving, investing and owning the finest products. Nothing better than Rolex, Mercedes and Alden shoes. All leather furniture with imported hardwood flooring.
Grow up and learn about saving and investing. I will give you no more free info except China and gold are very good right now. I made 160k last week!

Oh please. Everyone knows cars are the worst investment ever. Depreciation? Ever heard of that and the same with a flippin rolex which are kinda yesteryear anyway - there are truly finer watches like Vacheron Constantin but then again - it may go unrecognized which would probably upset you as you really need that conspicuous consumption validation!

160 my ass! You are so pathetic. If you made 160 why are you on cafepharma bragging about it. No go wipe down the pole before you dance. your most likley a 250lb pig that wears the cloths off the "one size fits all" rack. Snookie....

Oh please. Everyone knows cars are the worst investment ever. Depreciation? Ever heard of that and the same with a flippin rolex which are kinda yesteryear anyway - there are truly finer watches like Vacheron Constantin but then again - it may go unrecognized which would probably upset you as you really need that conspicuous consumption validation!

EVERYONE except you seems to know you DON'T buy new cars for investments. ( i said new not vintage) You buy them because you enjoy driving them! I also like the brand recognition of course! If someone offered you a Ralph Lauren shirt with the logo or a Lands End plain shirt with no logo, which would you take? (again, given to you free - ie cost is no object) If you say plain you are a liar.

I know a lot about all Swiss watches and collect vintage ones as well. Yep. I love the immediate brand recognition of mine! My 18k/stainless is the most "copied" watch in the world. Fact. It is the Rolex "flagship" so to speak. I do not like the looks of a single "VC", maybe you do. Fine. I also love my Rolex all 18K Presidential. (yep. the one you see all the ads for featuring tennis players and golfers. Jubilee bracelet of course.) Good thing I got mine 4-5 yrs ago. I was in the store this weekend & retail on it is now 27K!!!!!! I paid less than that for sure. Of course I have them on marine floaters. If you owned 5 Rolexes and 1 Patek Phillipe you would too. (if you are smart.) Maybe you aren't, because you seem to think VC is the finest. My Patek blows them all away.

Bring back the Subaru Outback - please! They're not all that different in price or fuel efficiency from the Legacy. And by the way, never, never put the Mazda 5 on the list again - thanks to timing - I inherited one from a rep that lost his/her job. It stinks.

Bring back the Subaru Outback - please! They're not all that different in price or fuel efficiency from the Legacy. And by the way, never, never put the Mazda 5 on the list again - thanks to timing - I inherited one from a rep that lost his/her job. It stinks.

Why don't you just buy or lease your own Benz or BMW and let your company car sit or have your wife or kid drive it? Tell the company to keep it. Life is too short. I learned the hard way. Drove Co. cars for too long, and now am finally enjoying new German imports. Of course I go a little nuts. 3 new Benzes in the last 1.5 years. I get fickle and can afford to do so. Roadsters were a mid life thing, back to sedans. The S class is the flagship. I LOVE it. Nothing like it, but be prepped to plop down 115K if stripped. I paid over 140 w/my options. 15 spkrs and 2 amps! Unreal system. 6 grand for the surround system.