• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Stock down 24% pre-market on halting Alzheimer’s drug trial

<

massive? this entire company has just imploded on itself today. 70% cuts across the board. nightmare for all of us.

I seriously doubt this is a shock to the executive team. There is a reason Aducanumab was so hush-hush. They’ll use this as an excuse to cut some MS dead weight. Don’t be surprised if someone tries to acquire us or if they make an acquisition. They always have a plan B.

Finally, payback for what Biogen did to IDEC in 2010. In this case, BIIB screwed themselves. Nice work by the BIIB CEO for dismissing analyst guidance to diversify in case this disaster occurred. BIIB just morphed into Gilead. Enjoy those severance packages!!

Finally, payback for what Biogen did to IDEC in 2010. In this case, BIIB screwed themselves. Nice work by the BIIB CEO for dismissing analyst guidance to diversify in case this disaster occurred. BIIB just morphed into Gilead. Enjoy those severance packages!!
Biogen has nothing on Gilead. Pray they buy our shitty little company out and save this sinking turd...

Yup! We all wondered why they never diversified even after repeated guidance. It is their own fault.

”Trust that we will do everything we can for those on the Alzheimer’s Team”.

Translation: Some will be retained to the few available openings, most will be let go.

There just aren’t positions for them within the company. The writing has been on the wall, every analyst has been saying we should diversify. Shame on the execs for having their heads in the sand.

Biogen has nothing on Gilead. Pray they buy our shitty little company out and save this sinking turd...
Ive watched many of my peers leave and go to much greener pastures at Genentech, Gilead, and Amgen. I hope one of those real biotech companies with diverse portfolios buys us out and saves some of our jobs.

Sorry to hear the news this morning. I hate seeing this sort of stuff happen but are you all really surprised with the results? Your executive team appointed Camille Lee, a complete lug nut, to head up the commercialization of that drug!! What did you expect? She did nothing at Novo (just check that board) and is leaving you in her wake.

Biogen is done. They will never recover from this. One of the most if not THE MOST EPIC STOCK COLLAPSE since Enron.

Not to mention Wall Street will never trust such a bunch of liars. They have known for a very long time this drug was placebo.

Once they posted the Denmark facility for sale and the deal would be solidified this fall I expected the writing was on the wall. Suspicions confirmed. Glad everyone dissed my resume at Biogen. Now to see who buys you out! If there is even anything they want! Heck the MS drug Tecfidera may be busted by the lastest lawsuit. What is left?

Once they posted the Denmark facility for sale and the deal would be solidified this fall I expected the writing was on the wall. Suspicions confirmed. Glad everyone dissed my resume at Biogen. Now to see who buys you out! If there is even anything they want! Heck the MS drug Tecfidera may be busted by the lastest lawsuit. What is left?

Not sure what's worse. The position that Biogen is in right now, or this sore loser that keeps up on the latest news of a company that they admit 'dissed' their resume. I'd imagine if life was going good for you, you'd not be so bitter.