• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

STEM, Jez, Scott, Paul, Ball...zer, Irace

anonymous

STEM. You know the Bobs. The consultants who somehow were able to convince leadership of Challenger's value by spouting misapplied challenger principles to a pharma sales call that resulted in an "intent" to change provider prescription behavior by over 400%. They didn't have any hard data at the time. Just an idle promise from a prescriber under pressure to provide answers that STEM consultants wanted to hear. 3 failed launches in 2015 have left leadership scratching their heads. STEM is back. Will STEM determine that the high performing areas are best at executing Challenger? Doubtfull. That's why it is great that Sanofi still has Irace and Ballzer on the payroll to guide the new leadership additions through the unenviable task of laying many, many, people off. Irace, Balzer... Been there, had the conference call, done that. I don't expect anything less this time. I'd be surprised if Paul, Scott, and others aren't already looking for a new gig. But hey, we can always count on the worst of this company to turn out the lights when the majority of us have been let go. Anybody else notice how much vacant sq ft there is at 55C?

STEM. You know the Bobs. The consultants who somehow were able to convince leadership of Challenger's value by spouting misapplied challenger principles to a pharma sales call that resulted in an "intent" to change provider prescription behavior by over 400%. They didn't have any hard data at the time. Just an idle promise from a prescriber under pressure to provide answers that STEM consultants wanted to hear. 3 failed launches in 2015 have left leadership scratching their heads. STEM is back. Will STEM determine that the high performing areas are best at executing Challenger? Doubtfull. That's why it is great that Sanofi still has Irace and Ballzer on the payroll to guide the new leadership additions through the unenviable task of laying many, many, people off. Irace, Balzer... Been there, had the conference call, done that. I don't expect anything less this time. I'd be surprised if Paul, Scott, and others aren't already looking for a new gig. But hey, we can always count on the worst of this company to turn out the lights when the majority of us have been let go. Anybody else notice how much vacant sq ft there is at 55C?

55C is a ghost town!! If I were in field sales, I would be concerned... real concerned.