• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Jez Moulding being shown the door

Especially at the rep level in Diabetes. ALL the top talent left in last couple years insuring that ZERO products will be successful moving forward. Only reps left are one's that can't leave either because they are terrible and noone will hire them or they have golden hamdcuffs and will ride out til retirement or pending layoff this fall.

blah blah. Typical home office BS. "All of these Multaq, AuviQ, Afrezza, Toujeo disasters are the the reps fault". Besides Finksters posts from a month or so ago, I can't find one credible consultant or analyst that lays the disaster known as Sanofi Post 2010 on the field force.

Lets be clear; Novo and Takeda stocked up on our cast-offs from the big cuts in 2008-2011. Want me to name names? I do agree that we lost a small percentage top-performers. I envy those that bolted once they caught a whiff of the current leadership. I tried to leave, but was unwilling to relocate almost 1,000 miles away from extended family. In hindsight, I should've left and taken the family with me! Amgen blows this place away!! Apparently, Novo does too.