• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Specialty Derm

anonymous

4 openings in the PDT division. Wow! Reps fed up with shitty base while biologic reps with no experience getting 135 base or higher. Plus too much pressure on Odomzo and getting out maneuvered by Biofrontera. Watch what happens to market share once they launch their new light and get cms approval for 3 tubes.

<

4 openings in the PDT division. Wow! Reps fed up with shitty base while biologic reps with no experience getting 135 base or higher. Plus too much pressure on Odomzo and getting out maneuvered by Biofrontera. Watch what happens to market share once they launch their new light and get cms approval for 3 tubes.

You may think Biologic TMs with no experience are getting 135 or higher, but you are sorely mistaken

Yup. Their base is 1/3 less than an Ilumya rep. And - Biofrontera is kicking butt. What’s Tom doing ? Getting ready for another week at a tropical location
Way to go buddy !

. I am expecting good Ameluz sales. New light and 3 tubes of Ameluz = Gamechanger and destruction for Levulan.

Biofrontera corporate outworking and out hustling Sun corporate, that's the bottom line. They yell at us about moving market share but they are losing in this chess game. This lawsuit is going nowhere.
Plus I am pissed our biologic reps make 135 or higher base. Total bs.

Where in the world are some of you thinking the Bio reps are at a minimum of $135? I will say this much. Yes. There are several tenured TMs making above $135, but that is not the norm.
And not to discount or insult Specialty Derm in any way, but selling a Biologic -vs- a light therapy is much more clinical, and complex, there is more competition in the Bio PsO space which creates tons of confusion for Drs. Bio TMs have to know all drugs inside and out and create a case why ours is also a great choice. If you want to move over to Bio, get on “Careers”, find an opening and move.

At the end of the year Biofrontera will definitely push its new lamp into the market and have approval for several tubes. Then we will have serious problems anyway. Believe me: The market will then turn over damn fast. #newjob2020 I'm sick of arrogant management after all!

I’ve sold in both spaces and the Levulan buy and bill, Blu U and Odomzo position is much harder and more complex. Keep patting yourself on the back if that’s what it takes to make yourself feel good,

Where in the world are some of you thinking the Bio reps are at a minimum of $135? I will say this much. Yes. There are several tenured TMs making above $135, but that is not the norm.
And not to discount or insult Specialty Derm in any way, but selling a Biologic -vs- a light therapy is much more clinical, and complex, there is more competition in the Bio PsO space which creates tons of confusion for Drs. Bio TMs have to know all drugs inside and out and create a case why ours is also a great choice. If you want to move over to Bio, get on “Careers”, find an opening and move.

Biofrontera corporate outworking and out hustling Sun corporate, that's the bottom line. They yell at us about moving market share but they are losing in this chess game. This lawsuit is going nowhere.
Plus I am pissed our biologic reps make 135 or higher base. Total bs.

Without a doubt, Princeton is being out maneuvered by Biofrontera. Kinda hard to believe because BF people are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Ameluz is going to crush us. Be prepared for the pressure from your bosses. Their new light, new indication and the approval of 3 tubes is going to destroy your marketshare. Sad but true news unfortunately.

Why are you all asking ? Tom does not work - he does not know this market he has been nothing more than a figure head since he got here. Only travels to see his girl friends - put in limited time at the office and at the key derm meetings and he does not do anything nor does he have any ideas to move the market share or develop a competitive plan to move the business. We are getting run over by a freight train and he has no clue it is even happening. He is nothing more than a Narcissistic fool and the fact that AG still has him around puts a big question on his leadership as well.