• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

South Region Eyecare managers

Anonymous

To the South Region Managers:

Shame on each and every one of you. Over the last two to three years you have allowed your RD to lead you down a path that you should be ashamed of, utterly and completely ashamed. You have taken the fear, intimidation and threats and passed them on to your teams. You have forced out and fired reps that have done no wrong; reps that have had long term success at Allergan. GOOD REPS. Why have you not stood up to this man and told him NO! ??? Are you afraid of losing your job? So to save your jobs you will sacrifice reps who have been here 8, 10, 20 30 years? Again, shame on you all. Would your mother's be proud of you? Is this something to put on your resume and be proud of??

There is strength in numbers. You all know what has gone on is wrong. Please! Stand up to him and do the right thing. I spoke to David Pyott about this just a few weeks ago. Once again, he reminded me that there is no right way to do a wrong thing. You know this. Stand up and fight, damn it!

<

Shame on each and every one of you. Over the last two to three years you have allowed your RD to lead you down a path that you should be ashamed of, utterly and completely ashamed. You have taken the fear, intimidation and threats and passed them on to your teams. You have forced out and fired reps that have done no wrong; reps that have had long term success at Allergan. GOOD REPS. Why have you not stood up to this man and told him NO! ??? Are you afraid of losing your job? So to save your jobs you will sacrifice reps who have been here 8, 10, 20 30 years? Again, shame on you all. Would your mother's be proud of you? Is this something to put on your resume and be proud of??

There is strength in numbers. You all know what has gone on is wrong. Please! Stand up to him and do the right thing. I spoke to David Pyott about this just a few weeks ago. Once again, he reminded me that there is no right way to do a wrong thing. You know this. Stand up and fight, damn it!

south region managers stand up and do the right thing??? hahahaha! not one of them has the integrity to do it. the one(s) that did left.

I am on campus and can tell you the only person who likes this guy is JG. He is rude to everyone here. Pompous. Immature. Ask around, seriously. I dont know about his managers. They should not do his dirty work because he will throw them under the bus. He is that kind.

Exception: I thought the only one who likes this guy is HIMSELF. He thinks way too much of himself.

So what happened to Brooke Holbert?

Dustin will take down either Keith Wine or Scott Conner or both. It does not really matter as the Manager job now is a primary care Manager job in a specialty company. An area manager is an FTM with expense priviledges. Dustin is worthless and Julian is leaving by the end of the year so he is losing his sponsor so Dusitn will be gone in 2013!!!

Charles Close is a class act and I hope he is doing well. When I came over to Allergan as a manager, I could tell from early on he was/is a stand up guy who walked the walk and truly cared about people/Allergan. I am doing my best to meet the standards that he set. My advice to the people that have issues with thier manager or RD....always operate with class, do not stoop to their level and give them the satisfaction. Control what you can control and represent Allergan with integrity.....sooner or later....the imposters will be exposed. This business will face challenges and we need to work together if we are going to survive in this new culture. There are a lot of good people here and as a manager, I highly value all of you busting your rear end every day. Just know that there are good managers out there that appreciate what the reps do on a daily basis! Thank you for your hard work!!!!!!

Charles Close is a class act and I hope he is doing well. When I came over to Allergan as a manager, I could tell from early on he was/is a stand up guy who walked the walk and truly cared about people/Allergan. I am doing my best to meet the standards that he set. My advice to the people that have issues with thier manager or RD....always operate with class, do not stoop to their level and give them the satisfaction. Control what you can control and represent Allergan with integrity.....sooner or later....the imposters will be exposed. This business will face challenges and we need to work together if we are going to survive in this new culture. There are a lot of good people here and as a manager, I highly value all of you busting your rear end every day. Just know that there are good managers out there that appreciate what the reps do on a daily basis! Thank you for your hard work!!!!!!

Why don't you go drink more of the Company Kool-Aid, u Jack Ass!!!

What a hateful reply. Some of you guys are so unhappy! The mgr was agreeing that some of the changes suck, but what the alternative? QUIT if you hate it so much! We are not going back to the ". Good old days". Deal.

What a hateful reply. Some of you guys are so unhappy! The mgr was agreeing that some of the changes suck, but what the alternative? QUIT if you hate it so much! We are not going back to the ". Good old days". Deal.

Oh sorry your little feelings are hurt, you moron! Why don't you grow up and come down off your little throne, you loser! Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!