• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Soooo...how much do you make?

He's correct. The potency of a HCV regimen has nothing to do with the number of drugs. It has to do with the amount of viral load decay that can be achieved. I think the 3DAA messaging is faulty. We can't claim our results are better than Gilead's. Why else would we need Ritonavir and RBV? Look at PEARL-4. 90% in GT1a naives without RBV. Harvoni was 99% in ION-1, only one relapse in the 12 week, no RBV arm.

So what was your response to the Provider when he told you 3D is not more potent than Harvoni?

I asked him what are some of the differentiating factors. His response.... Price and managed care.

He's correct. The potency of a HCV regimen has nothing to do with the number of drugs. It has to do with the amount of viral load decay that can be achieved. I think the 3DAA messaging is faulty. We can't claim our results are better than Gilead's. Why else would we need Ritonavir and RBV? Look at PEARL-4. 90% in GT1a naives without RBV. Harvoni was 99% in ION-1, only one relapse in the 12 week, no RBV arm.

So what was your response to the Provider when he told you 3D is not more potent than Harvoni?

what an idiot. Get a life. find a friend.

I really appreciate your response. I'm not specialty. I hadn't heard things are bad in HCV. I heard they might be expanding the sales force and I was considering going for a position if there's one in my area. I was hired as a level 3 8 years ago and am a 4 now but didn't get much of a raise (5%) and there's nowhere to go. Even with the merit increase each year I've gone from a $65k base to a $90k one, though, so it adds up over time. I've just always wondered what other people's bases are. I don't want to switch companies but sure would love an increase!

Wow abbvie pays all reps at a primary care level. If you leave you can get more$. The vacation time and pay here is below average. This is no biotech

I was a former Vertex rep and was hired into Abbvie at 122,500. I left for another opportunity making over 10K more. That said, I spent about 10 years at a former company before that and was only making about 95K when I left. Former posters are right; switching companies is really the only way to really get ahead these days.

Abbv stock is surging today on anticipation for our new Hep C drug. Only going to go higher. heard they are expecting share price to rise around $80 by next year. Hold on it's going to be a great ride

You're the idiot! Been in this space for 10 years. The poster is correct. Reality is it will come down to price. Gilead has a hand up on other attributes. But managed care does not care about any of that. Money talks! Or in this case Price!

Absolutely will be based on price. The payors could care less about pill count, RBV, DDIs, etc. they care about efficacy and cost. Our efficacy is between 96% - 100% so you can't beat that anywhere. However, with the other negatives we need the price to win. If we come in at $65K for 12 weeks we should wrap up all of the major contracts and win big. The shelf life of 3D won't be long though with all of the second generation compounds (us, Merck and Gilead to name a few) right around the corner.

Absolutely will be based on price. The payors could care less about pill count, RBV, DDIs, etc. they care about efficacy and cost. Our efficacy is between 96% - 100% so you can't beat that anywhere. However, with the other negatives we need the price to win. If we come in at $65K for 12 weeks we should wrap up all of the major contracts and win big. The shelf life of 3D won't be long though with all of the second generation compounds (us, Merck and Gilead to name a few) right around the corner.

if you are employed, how are you posting all day ? do society a favor, get a job bum !

if you are employed, how are you posting all day ? do society a favor, get a job bum !

Dear Douche, you can check this site from your phone. I'm sure your are working all day long and never have one second of down time. As a matter of fact I'm sure your sitting home tonight planning out your week next week. And tomorrow your will be in your parents basement playing video games with your othe a-hole friends or maybe dungeons and dragons. Lighten up Francis!

Dear Douche, you can check this site from your phone. I'm sure your are working all day long and never have one second of down time. As a matter of fact I'm sure your sitting home tonight planning out your week next week. And tomorrow your will be in your parents basement playing video games with your othe a-hole friends or maybe dungeons and dragons. Lighten up Francis!

These stupid posts make me laugh.

o.bama phones have web access

My base is $65,000 with a 10% target for bonus. I know I am underpaid, but at least I have a job. I got laid off in 2012, and I went through hell. I took this job just to have an income and regain a sense of self-worth. I cannot tell you how low I felt just waiting and waiting for some company to give me a chance. This isn't the greatest gig in the world, but it is a million times better than being unemployed. I am saving 15% of every paycheck just in case I am laid off again. I learned some hard but valuable lessons after I lost my last job. I am humbled and grateful for the opportunity.

My base is $65,000 with a 10% target for bonus. I know I am underpaid, but at least I have a job. I got laid off in 2012, and I went through hell. I took this job just to have an income and regain a sense of self-worth. I cannot tell you how low I felt just waiting and waiting for some company to give me a chance. This isn't the greatest gig in the world, but it is a million times better than being unemployed. I am saving 15% of every paycheck just in case I am laid off again. I learned some hard but valuable lessons after I lost my last job. I am humbled and grateful for the opportunity.

No one cares you puke.