Soon to be a Galderma Rep...looking for direction!

We did not have this crap under bu now all we have is a bunch of micro managing clowns. Ridiculous. Also, why do we now have different rules in different divisions? where the hell is HR ?

Bitching is needed some times. I have been a rep for many years and loved my position and manager. We got a new one who is trying to change the dynamic of the job
and has upset the apple cart terribly.
It is so sad that these DM's are lacking and what he has done will only
BITE HIM IN THE ASS

Bitching is needed some times. I have been a rep for many years and loved my position and manager. We got a new one who is trying to change the dynamic of the job
and has upset the apple cart terribly.
It is so sad that these DM's are lacking and what he has done will only
BITE HIM IN THE ASS

To be successful in derm pharma sales is not difficult to figure out nor implement; however, ignorant managers can turn a simple, not easy, but simple process for almost guaranteed success into a complicated, disconnected-from-reality, dog-chasing-its-own-tail, hell hole of result-less busy work. You would thing they would want to keep it the simple straight forward process it has to be to gain success. And, if for no other reason, do that to make their managerial lives simpler and free from needless and self-inflicted agony. They would find that true performance success is simple, motivating, and actually fun, and stupidity and arrogance is very, very, very difficult, exhausting, and bad for the soul and the wallet.

No no no...I don't want to work at Pfizer, I want to stay here with my iPad locatoin services switched on so they know where I am at all times. I want to sit in my car at 3 pm playing games on my phone (because I wouldn't want to get caught with my GPS showing I was at home or the gym) as I wait for 4 pm to roll around to get that all important and very effective last call of the day! I mean what else could I do...shop? run errands? be productive? I find that when someone doesn't trust my multiple IC and PI successes to be an indication that I know what I'm doing and how to run a territory, I want to waste my life there. I like my $96K base salary (and yes it is that big, been here a while and came into the company with a strong starting salary), huge 401k match, decent car and good health insurance. So i'm a little bitter that my consistent strong performance is constantly questioned, I'm not leaving!

No no no...I don't want to work at Pfizer, I want to stay here with my iPad locatoin services switched on so they know where I am at all times. I want to sit in my car at 3 pm playing games on my phone (because I wouldn't want to get caught with my GPS showing I was at home or the gym) as I wait for 4 pm to roll around to get that all important and very effective last call of the day! I mean what else could I do...shop? run errands? be productive? I find that when someone doesn't trust my multiple IC and PI successes to be an indication that I know what I'm doing and how to run a territory, I want to waste my life there. I like my $96K base salary (and yes it is that big, been here a while and came into the company with a strong starting salary), huge 401k match, decent car and good health insurance. So i'm a little bitter that my consistent strong performance is constantly questioned, I'm not leaving!

You must be the dumbest person on the planet - everyone knows who you are
seriously start looking for a new gig

Why would anyone be a pharma rep or manager today? What a waste of precious time. Do something with your life so you increase your self respect and have something to show for your working life when you retire.