• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Something wrong with a company when they hire moles for these threads

anonymous

I’ve got news for everyone. These threads have been barraged with heinous and negativeness posts towards the sales reps by paid moles directly from Genentech in an effort to shut down the communication and the power behind it. So continue with the posts and threads. It’s very sad what Genentech is doing and they now do a regular practice of doing layoffs. This is no longer a company you can retire with and they have shown this time and time again. Prayers to all affected tomorrow. May you find better opportunities outside of Genentech. May your coworkers support you as promised and assist you in finding a great opportunity. These layoffs have destroyed the MS franchise and it will be a downward spiral. It is also just the beginning for layoffs. It never seems to end here and it’s a terrible place to come if you are looking for stability and employee loyalty. Does Genentech care about its people? No, they really don’t.

<

I highly doubt that there is a "russian like" counter programming arm of Genentech. Rather it's a sign of our society that people hide behind a keyboard and throw stones. Good luck today everyone. I hope that in the aftermath they try and get rid of the toxic atmosphere that is in MS.

I doubt it. Look at the statistics. A dozen or so MS reps loose their jobs yet last week about 400 layoffs were announced in the home office, with more to come.

Yet on this board ALL the post seem to be regarding the dozen folks in MS. Almost zero post about every other job loss.

So it seems to me 2 or 3 former sales reps have hi-jacked this board for their personal grievances.

Who's the mole? And why would a corporation waste their time. They got this layoff things locked down. What you think some some silly board is going to worry them? LoL ya right.

Have we as Americans lost the ability to distinguish between the words Lose and Loose? That's what I want to know.

Thank the American education system. It sucks. Kids can’t read, write, do math, think, and now homework is being outlawed.
Also, if my auto correct changes something, I used to change it back, but now just leave it. Who cares.
Apple, Google, tell us what to think and say, so, so be it.

typical field reps who think their shit doesnt stink and know everything. Well know this, this company is full of bloat, especially in the field and any function that supports the field.

But go ahead, volunteer at your local public school cause you aint got shit for skills. What are you gonna put on your resume "I like to complain about how the data is wrong and I am owed a higher vial count".

Ya thats gonna carry you far in this high tech world.

Lolololololol. Should have tried to stick with math, but I know math is hard.

typical field reps who think their shit doesnt stink and know everything. Well know this, this company is full of bloat, especially in the field and any function that supports the field.

But go ahead, volunteer at your local public school cause you aint got shit for skills. What are you gonna put on your resume "I like to complain about how the data is wrong and I am owed a higher vial count".

Ya thats gonna carry you far in this high tech world.

Lolololololol. Should have tried to stick with math, but I know math is hard.

Envious much mitch?