So When do plan to signing your papers?

<

Why would anyone be stupid enough to sign any legal papers without running it past your attorney? You probably bought your house, wrote your will and maybe even got your divorce with an on-line contract. Idiot.

I dropped of copies to my lawyer last week- not because I am looking to sue on this- but I was in a car accident and want to make sure this doesn't affect the law suit because the d-bags aren't paying the bills. F-them and the b-s insurance. That's why you have the lawyer look at them. Make sure it's up and up. That's all. If you have a lawyer for anything they will look at it for all of the 15 minutes. Cough up the 100 bucks. No big deal.

I dropped of copies to my lawyer last week- not because I am looking to sue on this- but I was in a car accident and want to make sure this doesn't affect the law suit because the d-bags aren't paying the bills. F-them and the b-s insurance. That's why you have the lawyer look at them. Make sure it's up and up. That's all. If you have a lawyer for anything they will look at it for all of the 15 minutes. Cough up the 100 bucks. No big deal.

You're an idiot.

I wish we could sue the ceo, cfo, etc. for buying dud drugs (Fanapt), for not doing due diligence, the CV drug that got pulled, and for giving themselves multi million dollar salaries, while we pull our kids from certain schools because we can't pay.

Self-entitled fools that no longer have any link to reality.

I wish we could sue the ceo, cfo, etc. for buying dud drugs (Fanapt), for not doing due diligence, the CV drug that got pulled, and for giving themselves multi million dollar salaries, while we pull our kids from certain schools because we can't pay.

Self-entitled fools that no longer have any link to reality.

Fanapt a dud? news to me...I'm going to president's club on that bad ass drug. Suck that primary care fuckwads.