• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

So What Really Happens at Regional Meetings

True story time,

Does anyone remember the woman who worked here that had 5 kids right in a row. She took 6 months a year off for maternary leave. We could never figure out how she would keep getting promoted every time she came back to work.

There were lots of rumors going around for years that she had been having affairs with married upper management men at regional meetings. Her husband had heard the rumors for years and ignored them. Something must have happened because he DNA swab tested all 5 kids and guess what only the first kid was his. It turns out the others were by 4 other men. She had been blackmailing these managers for jobs and money for awhile. Her husband divorced her and left her flat. I don't believe he pays any support for the 4 that arn't his. He was always a nice guy. She was always a stuck up slut!
Too funny! Everyone post more funny stories.

True story time,

Does anyone remember the woman who worked here that had 5 kids right in a row. She took 6 months a year off for maternary leave. We could never figure out how she would keep getting promoted every time she came back to work.

There were lots of rumors going around for years that she had been having affairs with married upper management men at regional meetings. Her husband had heard the rumors for years and ignored them. Something must have happened because he DNA swab tested all 5 kids and guess what only the first kid was his. It turns out the others were by 4 other men. She had been blackmailing these managers for jobs and money for awhile. Her husband divorced her and left her flat. I don't believe he pays any support for the 4 that arn't his. He was always a nice guy. She was always a stuck up slut!

Total lie and BS.

Everyone knows if you female at this company you can't get ahead unless you submit to the Harvey Weinstein type managers. This is especially true in the western region!

I'm not in the Western Region, but still let it all hang out at these meeting. It's a welcome getaway that I look forward too and always (and I mean always) take advantage of the situation! Tight skirt & CFM shoes, doesn't take long to project my intentions.

I'm not in the Western Region, but still let it all hang out at these meeting. It's a welcome getaway that I look forward too and always (and I mean always) take advantage of the situation! Tight skirt & CFM shoes, doesn't take long to project my intentions.

This is why ride-alongs are so much fun. Have to remember to keep the back seat clear. One of the best unpublished benefits of this job is the ride-along.