So negative. I will stay positive.

Hello again from the OP, better known now as the HQ guy. I can't believe it's Friday already and great news, it's summer hour Friday, yep done by 12:00 and I'm working from home . Sorry that it doesn't apply to our field based employees. So...no cutting it short, we need you to be productive right until 5:00 today. I do hope you have a nice weekend but rest assured we'll get a head start on it for you.

Hello again from the OP, better known now as the HQ guy. I can't believe it's Friday already and great news, it's summer hour Friday, yep done by 12:00 and I'm working from home . Sorry that it doesn't apply to our field based employees. So...no cutting it short, we need you to be productive right until 5:00 today. I do hope you have a nice weekend but rest assured we'll get a head start on it for you.

Scum bait

Dicks like you-it's why we are where we are

Wow, Memorial Day weekend and it has already been a long one. I have so much vacation I took Thursday, Friday and Tuesday off so I would have something to do next week in home office. I need you guys in the field to stay focused, make your calls, deliver your samples, bring those lunches because early retirement is right around the corner. Thanks bitches as my pension, lifetime heath insurance and everything else is depending on it. Good selling.

Do you think your vacation, pension and health insurance plan are any DIFFERENT from those in the field? Plus, Docs all closed up early for the holiday weekend, so field force had nowhere to work even if they wanted to. Be well.

Do you think your vacation, pension and health insurance plan are any DIFFERENT from those in the field? Plus, Docs all closed up early for the holiday weekend, so field force had nowhere to work even if they wanted to. Be well.
If you WERE a sales professional you would be scheduling outside activities e.g. picnics, theater viewings, nightclub get together. There is always a means to an end. That is why I am the BEST!

It's the JANITOR from HQ C Suite. Keep trying Leroy Boy. Get those toilets cleaned real good !

The caliber of many salesmen and salesgirls is so low that customers refuse to interact and I don't blame them. Crude decrepit sloths!
Opportunity for you, this is the office of Weintraub, Weintraub and Stein. A lunch has been cancelled call quickly to claim. The office staff prefers steak and fries. Number 30.

You go right ahead and stay positive. That's going to change nothing that has happened around here. I'm going to bitch about what a bunch of f--ktards run this declining shithole.

You go right ahead and stay positive. That's going to change nothing that has happened around here. I'm going to bitch about what a bunch of f--ktards run this declining shithole.
I am so positive and my attitude has been changed immensely. My returns are going to increase due to the liquidation of ineffective sales groups.

Field based employees aren't in the field from 9-5 every day of every week, so why are people so upset that they don't get summer hours? Name a rep who is in the field after 3pm on any Friday. Customers don't even want to see us after 2pm on Fridays.

People at HQ are far from lazy. I don't know a rep who has spent a day shadowing a HQ person that didn't come back and say a day at HQ is much harder than a day in the field. That's why no one wants to go to HQ anymore. More hours, more crap and less pay. No thanks.

Field based employees aren't in the field from 9-5 every day of every week, so why are people so upset that they don't get summer hours? Name a rep who is in the field after 3pm on any Friday. Customers don't even want to see us after 2pm on Fridays.

People at HQ are far from lazy. I don't know a rep who has spent a day shadowing a HQ person that didn't come back and say a day at HQ is much harder than a day in the field. That's why no one wants to go to HQ anymore. More hours, more crap and less pay. No thanks.
Don't forget what else you loose, no free deli, manipulation of expenses, no personal gasoline expenses, free postage etc.. My take home went up 30% when I went back to the field, of course, as a Manager.

Staying positive is a great mindset. It won't change anything, though. You'll still likely get kicked to the curb, but don't let it rattle you. There is a world of opportunity out there. Merck is among the worst of those opportunities.
This is one of the most true things ever written. Merck has become a hell hole of an employer.

Don't forget what else you loose, no free deli, manipulation of expenses, no personal gasoline expenses, free postage etc.. My take home went up 30% when I went back to the field, of course, as a Manager.
Sponsoring a brunch today all on Mother. Two pound t bones extremely large prawns, Chesapeake oysters and a fully open bar. My oncology staff will be most appreciative. I am sooooo good it hurts!

Sponsoring a brunch today all on Mother. Two pound t bones extremely large prawns, Chesapeake oysters and a fully open bar. My oncology staff will be most appreciative. I am sooooo good it hurts!

Uh huh. Sure. All it takes is one phone call to any of the supposed participants and you're busted. Good luck with that