So I guess this is not that new NS drug announcement...

Anonymous

we've been waiting for, for the last several years. They keep saying, we are looking high and low to co-license a NS drug for NSS. Seems Amylin does not have any NS drugs.

<

we've been waiting for, for the last several years. They keep saying, we are looking high and low to co-license a NS drug for NSS. Seems Amylin does not have any NS drugs.

Amylin is the back up plan if NSS co-promote is not found within next 6 months. Either way NSS will have major changes within next 12-15 months and most of them will not be good.

BREAKING: Bristol-Myers Squibb to buy Amylin for approximately $5.3 billion. Will enter into a collaboration with AstraZeneca following the acquisition.

The AZ piece is where nss comes into the play.

Nss. Another privileged division who helped get us all the compliance crap. Can someone please review the history of this division and remind us of who was in leadership when you guys were directed to do the things you were accused and found guilty of as outlined in the CIA. The CIA ends Sept 25, 2012 as I learned from the 4 hour long modules, but please refresh our memory, lest we forget and repeat. Who was responsible for the NSS debacle?

Nss. Another privileged division who helped get us all the compliance crap. Can someone please review the history of this division and remind us of who was in leadership when you guys were directed to do the things you were accused and found guilty of as outlined in the CIA. The CIA ends Sept 25, 2012 as I learned from the 4 hour long modules, but please refresh our memory, lest we forget and repeat. Who was responsible for the NSS debacle?

O give me a break... Cut the crap. Most people posting re: NSs know the deal. We certainly aren't defending the division if we are on here. Most NSs people think they are greater and someone's gift to the worlhe it the rest of us are realistic and trying to de-board a sinking ship. Btw most of the CIA bullshit was due to inside a-holes

So what`s the take on NSS beyond 2012 heading into 2013? Would like to read some actual replies with brain power and not your typical mindless ones. I know the negative Neds will still bash but hopefully some insightful ones will post as well.