• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Side effects

Dear Doc

Let me guess you blame Pharma for keeping people sick on purpose & we have a deal with government in which they will get the kickbacks for not coming up with a cure...

Yes yes evil evil pharm companies...soo much money on marketing & too little on R&D. Have you done your research on much is actually spent? Oh yeah you studies medicine not business.

Keep on prescribing your shitty generic drugs so that you can keep driving your convertible sports car because you know you are getting a kickback for "saving" your patients money...really you pocketing their money that could be spent on more efficient more effective meds.

Sincerely,
your pharma rep

Sorry about the long delay in responding, I was saving lives.

The big difference between you and me, is this: when I go home at night, I have patients on my mind. Did Mr. Jones get a good dosage of Placebo X or Y? Very often, as most of us learn in medical school, we might as well be prescribing sugar pills. Especially for depression, anxiety, even psychosis. Believe it.

So, get off of your high horses. Shovel up the horse apples, grab a bail of hay. Be useful.

Sorry about the long delay in responding, I was saving lives.

The big difference between you and me, is this: when I go home at night, I have patients on my mind. Did Mr. Jones get a good dosage of Placebo X or Y? Very often, as most of us learn in medical school, we might as well be prescribing sugar pills. Especially for depression, anxiety, even psychosis. Believe it.

So, get off of your high horses. Shovel up the horse apples, grab a bail of hay. Be useful.

BUSTED!!!!! No one who had the brains to go to medical school and make it through a residency would ever spell bale of hay......"bail of hay"!

Yikes! You patients are in more trouble than I thought. "when I go home at night, I have patients on my mind".......Yeah, just like Anthony Weiner has his wife on his mind when he is texting erection pictures to young babes.

Dr. Dreidel

BUSTED!!!!! No one who had the brains to go to medical school and make it through a residency would ever spell bale of hay......"bail of hay"!

Yikes! You patients are in more trouble than I thought. "when I go home at night, I have patients on my mind".......Yeah, just like Anthony Weiner has his wife on his mind when he is texting erection pictures to young babes.

"I gots my mind on my Weiner/an' my Weiner on my mind..."The Right Honorable Representative Anthony M. Weiner, MC

'Great bales of fire'

Give him a break. He is in treatment.

How can those people at Gawker live with themselves?

"Give him a break"????? You are an idiot for your feeble attempt to protect a pervert.

Hey, here's a good idea.......How about LillyPAC raising a bunch of money for Weiner?

"Give him a break"????? You are an idiot for your feeble attempt to protect a pervert.

Hey, here's a good idea.......How about LillyPAC raising a bunch of money for Weiner?

Sure. How about everyone at LRL deciding who stays and goes based upon how many mouths they have to support? That is sheer idiocy way beyond naughty pictures.

Hey, if someone sexually assaults anyone, male, female, child, adult, pet, farm animal whatever, I am all for castration or worse. But PICTURES??? really, this is puritanical anal fixation gone seriously out of orbit.

Perhaps not so bad in your immoral mind.

But perhaps you have not yet seen the pictures of Weiner's fully erected package that he sent out. You really wouldn't mind if a strange man sent pictures like that to your 17 year old daughter???? Really?

Your liberal and immoral thought process just proves that when it is a liberal who is caught in the act of being a pervert, just never mind. It's just okay.

Yikes!

Immoral is divorcing your spouse when the cancer is diagnosed, a la Newt Gingrich.

Perhaps not so bad in your immoral mind.

But perhaps you have not yet seen the pictures of Weiner's fully erected package that he sent out. You really wouldn't mind if a strange man sent pictures like that to your 17 year old daughter???? Really?

Your liberal and immoral thought process just proves that when it is a liberal who is caught in the act of being a pervert, just never mind. It's just okay.

Yikes!

Your buddy Weiner is currently a member of the House of Representatives.

Newt is not.....he got removed.

As far as we know, Newt did not send pictures of his package to anyone....especially a teenager.

What a complete distraction. Why are you two even getting drawn into this crap?

Immoral is when a supposedly Christian inspired Pharmaceutical corporation lies to tens of thousands of employees and their families about life-long careers, gets 5-15 years of their employee's prime years, then announces mass layoffs.

It's heartless and shameless. If only Lilly executives posted some pictures of their bare chests, or the bulge in their crotches... if only it could have been that innocent.

Give him a break. He is in treatment.

How can those people at Gawker live with themselves?

It must be getting pretty lonesome for you as you continue to defend the pervert Weiner. Even one of the most immoral people in America, BHO, has said it is time for the Weiner to resign.

It must be awful being you.

Not one nursing home patient was given Zyprexa without a doctor writting the order for it.[\Quote]

Enjoy your ride while you can, once a liar, always a liar. Who gave the Docs the reason and info to prescribe it? No one believes pharma anymore, and the information on what you really do is spreading! You are all going down!