• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL

Ha ha sure you do slick.
Apparently you're not above making childish insults yourself.
Now take that 25k bonus and buy yourself some class.
naaa, thats you big time ASM, what a fuckin joke. no one is making shit here, and thats why 7 Resignations this week. Its so sad because these are great people and could have done great things, but not here. NO CHANCE, its all pre planned no one can actually achieve great things. Its a rigged Ponzi scheme at best. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad I left. Get out folks its about to implode.

Ha ha sure you do slick.
Apparently you're not above making childish insults yourself.
Now take that 25k bonus and buy yourself some class.
AINT NOBODY MAKING 25K IN BONUS EXCEPT THE WORTHLESS ASM s, BEEN HERE 4 YEARS AND ASSURE YOU NO ONE IS MAKING THAT MORE LIKE 5K EVERY OTHER PAYOUT PATHETIC THATS WHY 6 PEOPLE RESIGNED THIS WEEK AND 11 MORE NEXT WEEK

naaa, thats you big time ASM, what a fuckin joke. no one is making shit here, and thats why 7 Resignations this week. Its so sad because these are great people and could have done great things, but not here. NO CHANCE, its all pre planned no one can actually achieve great things. Its a rigged Ponzi scheme at best. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad I left. Get out folks its about to implode.

If you left why come back to this board and complain about a company that you left?

Tool

a company of so many promises with none kept.
Just hold on and hope they adjust goals after the fact again. Like they always do, year after year, because no one can set the goals correctly to start with. And that’s exactly how they want it and it will never change. I’ve been here from the start and am just riding it out until the lights go out.

Just hold on and hope they adjust goals after the fact again. Like they always do, year after year, because no one can set the goals correctly to start with. And that’s exactly how they want it and it will never change. I’ve been here from the start and am just riding it out until the lights go out.
Sounds like a solid well thought out plan. Kudos to the moron who came up with this. 25k bonuses for everyone!

Go back to sleep in the basement of your parents house. Let the adults sell Q and get the 25k bonuses
NO ONE EXCEPT THE FEW CHOSEN ARE MAKING ANYTHING. MY TEAM HAS 2 PEOPLE MAKING A BONUS. AS A MANAGER THIS IS WRONG AND I AM WAITING FOR THE ADJUSTMENTS AND THEY NEED TO BE HUGE OR I WILL BE LOSING MY TEAM.