• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Shit Show

<

Best performing stock in the industry. Why don't the trolls stay off of this site once and for all? How many times do you have to be proven wrong.

Not so fast D-Bag. I bought NVO and another pharma stock on the same day more than 5 years ago. Nvo has done well with a 111% increase but my other pharma stock has seen an increase of 347%. The world doesn't revolve around Novo. Think before you speak.

Not so fast D-Bag. I bought NVO and another pharma stock on the same day more than 5 years ago. Nvo has done well with a 111% increase but my other pharma stock has seen an increase of 347%. The world doesn't revolve around Novo. Think before you speak.

“The world doesn’t revolve around Novo”????

How dare you commit such blasphemy!!!

You’re lucky you claim anonymity of this site, or we would make you KNEEL at the feet of the mighty Apis Bull on stage for all to witness @ our next POA meeting.

You should be grateful and humbled to be allowed to work here.

D-Bag because they like the company they work for or because you're a has been with anger issues because one of Andy's boys canned you 5 years ago? Nice that you don't even mention your bs other stock. this site and all of this nonsense is the most annoying part of my day.

D-Bag because they like the company they work for or because you're a has been with anger issues because one of Andy's boys canned you 5 years ago? Nice that you don't even mention your bs other stock. this site and all of this nonsense is the most annoying part of my day.

Can you list Andy's boys for us? Clearly spelled out?

If you are so annoyed by this site then why are you here? You a sound like a real turd.