• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Sell off Derm

anonymous

Sotyktu is not what BMS expected. It’s now a fly in our ointment. Get rid of the whole unit and focus back on our roots. Cardio, Onc, Heme. I’m sure Pfizer or somebody will take it.

Why, since Q1 earnings this year we have told the Street we have a 40% share in orals. That represents over $2 billion already! Why would we sell this gold mine?

Unless we are lying?

Sotyktu is not what BMS expected. It’s now a fly in our ointment. Get rid of the whole unit and focus back on our roots. Cardio, Onc, Heme. I’m sure Pfizer or somebody will take it.

I review this board, because in the current Novartis restructuring people were promoted, that all have in common a BMS history. We were interested in Tyk2 in the past, but probably failed to close a deal. In addition, phase 3 dosage of 6 mg instead of 12 mg was a surprise. 12 mg could have achieved anti-il23 like efficacy. 6 mg competes with Apremilast, that seems to have a better safety profile and sufficient efficacy