• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Seattle respiratory region a bad place to work

SD has taken over the dsms. we have 2 dsms SD and the original dsm who no longer have a say. my dsm cant even have a meeting without her showing up and taking over. she shits on the team with a fake smile and then hands the shovel to the dsm. why are there any dsms in seatlle anymore because she has taken the dsm role over. they cant do anything unless she gives her orders. dsms look like walking zombies. tcalls and district meeting are monitered by her. DSms can't even have a district meeting without her hovering over them. she is a out of control paranoid liar. Miserable lack of motivation and no leadership.

SD has taken over the dsms. we have 2 dsms SD and the original dsm who no longer have a say. my dsm cant even have a meeting without her showing up and taking over. she shits on the team with a fake smile and then hands the shovel to the dsm. why are there any dsms in seatlle anymore because she has taken the dsm role over. they cant do anything unless she gives her orders. dsms look like walking zombies. tcalls and district meeting are monitered by her. DSms can't even have a district meeting without her hovering over them. she is a out of control paranoid liar. Miserable lack of motivation and no leadership.

Then she fits in perfectly and will probably end up in VP role in HQ.

What a huge shift in culture from when AZ was first formed as a merger of Astra and Zeneca. This was going to be a new culture with Business Centers around the country that were charged to initiate custom fitted commercial strategies and sales strategy aimed at their local markets. Leaders were told to be bold and to take responsibility and accountabilty for sales results. That however did not last long. One bad national sales reach report and wham down came the micro managing hammer of top down orders.
The business centers became irrelevant as administrative, paper pushing centers reporting back to Wilmington. One bad report and this company fell right back to its roots of authoritarian, punish and bullying senior leadership. Suddenly managers were rewarded and promoted on following orders and mirroring bullying behavior.

Kind of reminds you of Germany in 1942. Be careful.....or you might be put on the train.

Very close only in this case the bullying and chest thumping wasn't at the very top. It was those like the NSDs who stood up and said, only they could fix this and they of course they blamed the failure to hit metrics on the field sales force and the Business Centers that threatened their power. It was, "see I told you it wouldn't work. That we didn't have RSDs and ASDs capable of executing our strategy."

Very close only in this case the bullying and chest thumping wasn't at the very top. It was those like the NSDs who stood up and said, only they could fix this and they of course they blamed the failure to hit metrics on the field sales force and the Business Centers that threatened their power. It was, "see I told you it wouldn't work. That we didn't have RSDs and ASDs capable of executing our strategy."

And where are these geniuses now? They were all marched out the door eventually. Some went on to also be fired or forced out of other companies. One of them is a 3 time loser whose tough guy act wore thin.

Harty - jock mentality - comes across as everyone’s friend - however - don’t be fooled. Small minded and NO creative thinking. How many times can you say “just sell”. Oh and let’s wear jeans to work as being the man and go for a hike to show who can do it!!!! Really!!

I wanted to hear again about her hiking pants and how much Harty likes them. Weird!!

Unfortunately, this is what our leadership has evolved in to. Can't wait to see her model a sales call to us. Come on Steph, just sell baby. You can do it. She can do it yes she can if Steph can't do it nobody can. Friggin clueless twit.

did she really make her daddy come I
in and lecture to the dsms at a regional meeting to tell them to be nice to his daughter and she is a good person?

if this really happened is anyone questioning her poor judgement?

imagine Tosh making his daddy tell the sales force that he is a good boy & we should be nice to him.

Kind of reminds you of Germany in 1942. Be careful.....or you might be put on the train.

DSMS Start packing for the train. she talks bad about you, takes over your meeting, doesn't trust you and lies. it is the termination train by stephanie. she threw you all under the train at calibrations. lucky if Seattle region dsms will even exist in 3months. time to pack your bags.