• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Seattle Genetics loser

<

Where are you? Things sound so great there I know someone interviewing at Eisai and is already leaving SeaGen? Haha dork.

No you don’t. Unless they are willing to take a major pay cut why would they leave the massive benefits package, perks and options for less money, no perks and no benefits at Eisai? Keep dreaming. Even if they wanted out or were forced out of SeaGen they wouldn’t be looking at Eisai…

No you don’t. Unless they are willing to take a major pay cut why would they leave the massive benefits package, perks and options for less money, no perks and no benefits at Eisai? Keep dreaming. Even if they wanted out or were forced out of SeaGen they wouldn’t be looking at Eisai…

Um I'm their referral they applied already dork.

Again, sure you are. OK so tell me, what is so attractive about Eisai and unattractive about SeaGen? Eisai only has one oncology drug worth mentioning and that is Halaven which as we all know is not going to be the next Avastin. So what is it? We don’t pay well, we are run like a primary care organization, and we have no equity, we have a weak an inexperienced leadership team, and a company that is continually reorganizing itself with layoffs and packages. So again tell me, what does your friend see in Eisai versus SeaGen?

I call BS…

Well, if you are their referrel, and you recommend Eisai, and you are willingly employed here, then I don't think much of your friend, since obviously you must not be that intelligent. So therefore, if they are friends with you, then that shows their intelligence as well. Believe me, NOBODY would leave there for Eisai willingly unless they were forced out. Why don't you ask your friend what they did? That would be the ONLY reason anyone would look at this dump.

Well, if you are their referrel, and you recommend Eisai, and you are willingly employed here, then I don't think much of your friend, since obviously you must not be that intelligent. So therefore, if they are friends with you, then that shows their intelligence as well. Believe me, NOBODY would leave there for Eisai willingly unless they were forced out. Why don't you ask your friend what they did? That would be the ONLY reason anyone would look at this dump.

Ditto that! SGen is the first company I know who actually got a better PI labeling than even the analysts were anticipating. The Advisory Board raved about the drug, and the stock is on a stong trajectory. If you still prefer this Eisai sinking ship then you must have the Stokholm syndrome= identify with your captor and abuser. Be my guest.

Ditto that! SGen is the first company I know who actually got a better PI labeling than even the analysts were anticipating. The Advisory Board raved about the drug, and the stock is on a stong trajectory. If you still prefer this Eisai sinking ship then you must have the Stokholm syndrome= identify with your captor and abuser. Be my guest.

No syndrome. It is strickly S&M. Some people also like in the rear without lubrication.

Um no I have another candidate better than the sea gen applicant. :)

Having experienced the culture first hand at Eisai, it is amazing that you would be proud to refer anyone to that company. I can promise you, either the person you refer does not know what is really going on behind the scenes or they are being forced out of where they are.

Having experienced the culture first hand at Eisai, it is amazing that you would be proud to refer anyone to that company. I can promise you, either the person you refer does not know what is really going on behind the scenes or they are being forced out of where they are.

Eisai is good if you have a good manager. Good drugs to sell.

Eisai is good if you have a good manager. Good drugs to sell.

What good drugs? Halaven? Really? This must be your first onc job? So let’s break it down.

Halaven – 12th line salvage with very little future with better drugs in the pipe at other companies that will render this drug dead in the not so distant future

Aloxi – entry level supportive care

Dacogen – DOGogen

Fragmin – see comments for Aloxi

Ontak – niche of a niche where most oncologists never have heard nor use

Targretin – soon to be generic

So again what good drugs are you talking about?