Seagen buyout

anonymous

Thank you Pfizer for making me filthy rich! I can’t wait to hear all of the negative posts from current reps telling me why I’m wrong for making a few million off this purchase!

free COVID vaccines for all! God is great #MAGA #SeagenMillionaires

<

Your future...
While earnings growth is arguably the most superior indicator of a company's financial health, nothing happens as such if a business isn't able to grow its revenues. After all, it's nearly impossible for a company to increase its earnings for an extended period without increasing its revenues. So, it's important to know a company's potential revenue growth.

In the case of Pfizer, the consensus sales estimate of $17.59 billion for the current quarter points to a year-over-year change of -31.5%. The $68.36 billion and $69.24 billion estimates for the current and next fiscal years indicate changes of -31.9% and +1.3%, respectively.

Pfizer isn't buying Seagen just for the products- we are buying them for the people. The people made that company great! We plan on keeping most everyone in current roles.

Seagen sucks. Never met worse people with attitudes that they are so high and mighty. It’s gross. Glad pfizer is taking over these people.

Tell me you think oncology is primary care without telling me you think oncology is primary care. And you should be glad because it’s the one thing that will keep us relevant in oncology - for a while anyway.

Are there any news internally on when Pfizer expects this to complete and whether they’ll retain Seagen employees?
Look at the history of Pfizer acquisitions for the answer to your retain question, the answer is very few will be retained…likely only some research scientists..two years after the Wyeth acquisition, finding a legacy Wyeth employee at Pfizer was like finding water in the desert

Look at the history of Pfizer acquisitions for the answer to your retain question, the answer is very few will be retained…likely only some research scientists..two years after the Wyeth acquisition, finding a legacy Wyeth employee at Pfizer was like finding water in the desert

Exactly correct, like finding a welcome respite from the tortured, parched minds in Pfizer!

Welcome to Pfizer, Seagen captives! Another round of layoffs coming soon due to pathetic ELT. Do yourself a huge favor and find another company before you get sucked into this disastrous vortex.

Welcome to Pfizer, Seagen captives! Another round of layoffs coming soon due to pathetic ELT. Do yourself a huge favor and find another company before you get sucked into this disastrous vortex.
Yep, 3.5 bil in cost reductions….one thing Pfizer is really good at, layoffs! Had plenty of practice to get it right.

The first law suit was filed today for 38 million on the vaccine. I predict the company will split in two. One half will be bankrupted and the other half will continue in some diminished form.