Science Girl where have you gone?

<

Hello Science Gal:

Beware the OP, clearly an imposter into the world of science. This is the original science guy here

I hope you are well. I lingered at Leila's but we never met.

The Science Guy

Pfft. This is Amgen. We don't like science here.

Speak for yourself. I innovate all the time by putting the word "innovate" on slides a lot. A few more in each slide deck will help me reach my full potential.

I don't risk actually stepping into the lab and doing something or else I may draw the attention of my ED in between book burnings.

science guy, hate to tell you this but I bagged and tagged the science gal - she wasnt much to look at but she was willing to do anything to please. Funny how the uglier ones are that way. As of know she isn't willing to spend her time with your inadequate attempt at humor to compensate for your pinky sized middle man, so how about you innovate your way off the sales site, thanks champ

-well hung and recently drained of my seeds sale guy

science guy, hate to tell you this but I bagged and tagged the science gal - she wasnt much to look at but she was willing to do anything to please. Funny how the uglier ones are that way. As of know she isn't willing to spend her time with your inadequate attempt at humor to compensate for your pinky sized middle man, so how about you innovate your way off the sales site, thanks champ

You wish.

come on nerd, i threw in a few errors to see if you would capitalize on them and make yourself feel intellectually superior, your response of "you wish" is symbolic of you sitting tin the corner, crying, and desperately seeking a copy of esquire so you can learn how to dress

I'm still here. I went to Leila's but Leila's is not really my thing. Too dark. I now tend towards Lure. Fun vibe in the bar and have met some interesting people. I like their mojito's and the bread with clam chowder is great, and the ceviche is generously portioned. Lady face is good too. Eclectic menu, great beer, friendly bar. Headed to Peru this summer. How about you?

I'm still here. I went to Leila's but Leila's is not really my thing. Too dark. I now tend towards Lure. Fun vibe in the bar and have met some interesting people. I like their mojito's and the bread with clam chowder is great, and the ceviche is generously portioned. Lady face is good too. Eclectic menu, great beer, friendly bar. Headed to Peru this summer. How about you?

Pleased to hear that you are still around. I hear Leila's is moving into Fins in Westlake - that will be a nice change up for Peyman - maybe he can lighten the place up. Lure is good too - love the cioppino - a generous portion, too. I am also enjoying the newish Public School - great beer selections and another option to Ladyface. Best of luck with the trip to Peru. I am thinking France, or Italy by bike this summer - was in Italy recently and keen to go back. I will look for you with a mojito at Lure. I will be drinking a greyhound.