• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Science Based

Never seen a drug that has no contraindications....vaccines appropriate for all...I got my clot shot...young and ok...the border is gone...100k died from drug OD in 2020...where is the concern...it was fun while it lasted.

Never seen a drug that has no contraindications....vaccines appropriate for all...I got my clot shot...young and ok...the border is gone...100k died from drug OD in 2020...where is the concern...it was fun while it lasted.

Who was President in 2020? one of Trump’s campaign promises was to end the opioid crisis. Humpty Dumpty and his wall didn’t work out.

Look at all you pathetic libtard middle managers working from home while trying to cherry-pick ONE Amgen value to justify the vaccine mandate. Even if you are science-based (which you're not, 99.96% survival rate, straight from the CDC data), you totally left out "Be Ethical" and "Trust and Respect Each Other." The mandate violates both Amgen values, but hey, it will finally force you nipple-deprived asshats to come back to work instead of wasting precious company funds on your secret libtard circle jerks on company time, and maybe give some more value back to the shareholders (all of us), so I guess even when I lose my job, I still win. I'll be "Competing Intensely" elsewhere. Don't worry, I won't stray too far, so I can still lurk in the grocery stores and restaurants where you eat and shop.

Look at all you pathetic libtard middle managers working from home while trying to cherry-pick ONE Amgen value to justify the vaccine mandate. Even if you are science-based (which you're not, 99.96% survival rate, straight from the CDC data), you totally left out "Be Ethical" and "Trust and Respect Each Other." The mandate violates both Amgen values, but hey, it will finally force you nipple-deprived asshats to come back to work instead of wasting precious company funds on your secret libtard circle jerks on company time, and maybe give some more value back to the shareholders (all of us), so I guess even when I lose my job, I still win. I'll be "Competing Intensely" elsewhere. Don't worry, I won't stray too far, so I can still lurk in the grocery stores and restaurants where you eat and shop.

dilly dilly!