• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Salary range for hcv positions

Seems appropriate to ask for minimum 95 based on range of salaries offered here. Starts July 1. I will ask for a signing bonus as well. Does anyone know of levels in hep c such as "Executive, Senior" etc.? This may determine range or salary band you will be in when coming aboard.

Above poster; everyone starting off with same title - no "senior" or "executive" at this point. Again, max base for external hires is rated in earlier post - way above 95K… but that's for reps with hep C experience from what I've seen.

122500 here as well, 10,000 signing bonus. Be prepared though, you're about to a enter dog eat dog world in HCV AND will be calling on primary care docs very soon. If that's your cup of tea, then so be it

Are the district managers called district managers or Regional Business Managers? What do doctors say about it vs. Gilead's drug? In the end it will come down to contracting and price. When do the reps start?

Are the district managers called district managers or Regional Business Managers? What do doctors say about it vs. Gilead's drug? In the end it will come down to contracting and price. When do the reps start?

let me guess, a troll who is weighing joining this down trodden group of misfits vs staying where they are??? Right?

Was a CV rep let go last June and got re-hired...got a bump from my previous salary, tenure reinstated, return to level 4, got my 4 weeks vacation back and profit sharing. It was stressful having to go through a separation and take less compensation in the interim. If you don't think this isn't a good job your foolish.